Breaking news............

Smooth Operator

didnt see that one coming like! he was still one of their better players and they dont have a decent replacement. id love it if ballck went to madrid now :lol: what are the odds on the smith being the clubs resident gobshite from now on!? he was sticking up for what keane said last week, bet hes shitting it now!

didnt see that one coming like! he was still one of their better players and they dont have a decent replacement. id love it if ballck went to madrid now  :lol:  what are the odds on the smith being the clubs resident gobshite from now on!? he was sticking up for what keane said last week, bet hes shitting it now!

57688[/snapback]

Gossip on the Beeb reckons Ballack is off to Madrid.

didnt see that one coming like! he was still one of their better players and they dont have a decent replacement. id love it if ballck went to madrid now  :lol:  what are the odds on the smith being the clubs resident gobshite from now on!? he was sticking up for what keane said last week, bet hes shitting it now!

57688[/snapback]

Gossip on the Beeb reckons Ballack is off to Madrid.

57689[/snapback]

I know, they got it off me obviously ;)

just heard off a reliable source that this is what occurred

ok

that he was stripped of the captaincy this morning...after ferguson back tracked on his support for last weeks outburst (apparantly ferguson has bowed to pressure from above)...

"Keano held up 2 fingers and said, here these are for you"*

and that was that!

And this reliable source is?

I remember posting (can't remember if it was on here or Super Simon Woods forum) something my reliable source heard Shepard say on a train to London about how they were gonna buy Owen and i got laughed out of town, then low and behold we got him a week later!

and this from another source over in Oilend. apparently from a cousin of Keane.

Says he was actually sacked by Yernited. A family member contacted the Irish Examiner (formerly known as The Cork Examiner) earlier this morning, to inform them of Yernited's decision to sack Keane. Then as that story was building up.....it emerged that the public face of this would be a united front, i.e. he left by mutual agreement!

just heard off a reliable source that this is what occurred

ok

that he was stripped of the captaincy this morning...after ferguson back tracked on his support for last weeks outburst (apparantly ferguson has bowed to pressure from above)...

"Keano held up 2 fingers and said, here these are for you"*

and that was that!

57697[/snapback]

Did he pretend to fish around in his pocket for them first?

And this reliable source is?

I remember posting (can't remember if it was on here or Super Simon Woods forum) something my reliable source heard Shepard say on a train to London about how they were gonna buy Owen and i got laughed out of town, then low and behold we got him a week later!

57702[/snapback]

It was on here. I said it was bullshit, although I admitted I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. And I was! I meant to apologise but I forgot until you mentioned it there. :lol:

Its a very sad day for Football fans the world over.

Though not a United supporter, and their downfall would be great fun to watch - its always sad when you lose a player of such quality, aura and respect.

Keane is a true legend, one of the best midfielders World football has seen and it will be an impossible task to replace him.

Its not really surprising, this should have been expected. Keane has done nothing wrong and said nothing wrong in the past few years, its Alex who has made all the mistakes and it should have been him on the way out. Oh well, it doesnt really matter now, its all down hill from this point.

Having said all this, I think United will win a few games on the trot, but once they lose .. they will find it harder and harder to win. Alex has lost his voice, and the only man to change things around in the dressing room has left the club. Smith-Scholles-Fletcher ? Thats a joke, the 3 of them together wouldnt be able to do what Keane has done.

Oh well, atleast we will have a new entry in the top5, caus I dont think they will finish anywhere near that.

Well, its always sad when the game loses a player of such impact and personality.

Anyway, not that it bothers me caus its Manu - and I dont think they can finish in the top3, a top5 would also be difficult.