Breaking news............

Smooth Operator

And this reliable source is?

I remember posting (can't remember if it was on here or Super Simon Woods forum) something my reliable source heard Shepard say on a train to London about how they were gonna buy Owen and i got laughed out of town, then low and behold we got him a week later!

57702[/snapback]

It was on here. I said it was bullshit, although I admitted I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. And I was! I meant to apologise but I forgot until you mentioned it there. :lol:

57736[/snapback]

And the reliable source was actually wor lass! Usually the shite she spouts isn't worth repeating like but fair play she excelled herself with this one!

Its a very sad day for Football fans the world over.

Speak for yourself tbh. I think it's fucking great.

57747[/snapback]

Well im sorry you dont feel the same.

I am truely sad that hes gone, and I will be sad when Sherar retires. Its always a disappointment to lose great players, ones who you know put in performances game after game and are true footballers, lions if you may - who hate to lose and who speak their mind.

57747[/snapback]

I am truely sad that hes gone, and I will be sad when Sherar retires. Its always a disappointment to lose great players, ones who you know put in performances game after game and are true footballers, lions if you may - who hate to lose and who speak their mind.

57764[/snapback]

I thought Shearer had retired :lol:

57747[/snapback]

57764[/snapback]

What's with all this sentimental bullshit, there's a fair few Toon fans think Big Al should never had changed his mind! And Keane has left Man U, it's not as if he's hanging up his boots! He'll be up at Celtic I reckon til the end of the season and then if Eire still need a manager he might be tempted into that job.

Yep, can't see anything else than that happening. He's been saying that he was going to leave anyway. This would also suggest that they've got a deal lined up with a defensive midfielder, either Duscher or Ballack or Gattusso. I would imagine that he won't be manager on his own of Eire though. Don't know how far on with his coaching badges like.

57747[/snapback]

Quoted for truth !

Though not a United supporter, and their downfall would be great fun to watch - its always sad when you lose a player of such quality, aura and respect.

Keane is a true legend, one of the best midfielders World football has seen and it will be an impossible task to replace him.

Its not really surprising, this should have been expected. Keane has done nothing wrong and said nothing wrong in the past few years, its Alex who has made all the mistakes and it should have been him on the way out. Oh well, it doesnt really matter now, its all down hill from this point.

57744[/snapback]

He's still a cunt though.

I live with two yernited fans, this is giving me a semi!

Does this also mean we won't have to be subject to the Keane-Van Horselcheese picture ever EVER again?

I truly hope so

57766[/snapback]

Well...................

ruud3gq.jpg

57784[/snapback]

Keane given Ruud goodbye!

:lol:

Does this also mean we won't have to be subject to the Keane-Van Horselcheese picture ever EVER again?

I truly hope so

57766[/snapback]

Well...................

ruud3gq.jpg

57784[/snapback]

Keane given Ruud goodbye!

:lol:

57837[/snapback]

Any excuse to get that sick filth out! ;)

The shite going on inside OT this last 6 months is fucking hilarious! I listened to TalkSport all the way home and the Man Utd fans ringing in almost in tears had me pissing myself! :lol:

Mind you, if the Newcastle fan who text in saying "Newcastle have to sign Roy Keane" is a member on here, have a fucking word with yourself!!