who else is getting fucked off with these..

Kevin

Frustrating draws and hughtons stupudity, fucking pancake for nolan?! jonas sitting on the bench while butt is on the pitch?

fuck me lads get prepared for a tanking on friday. :)

a draw is a better result than a defeat :)

Very profound Craig ........and I must agree. :)

Need to pull some positives out of it.... Also hoping that Kevin's newbie-enduced post marathon runs out sometime soon. :D

What exactly was Nolan offering like?

I would have preferred Loven or Jonas. However I think Jonas was not 100% and Loven might not have been up to it regarding his personal issues.

a draw is a better result than a defeat :D

Need to pull some positives out of it.... Also hoping that Kevin's newbie-enduced post marathon runs out sometime soon. :)

eh ? :)

a draw is a better result than a defeat :)

Need to pull some positives out of it.... Also hoping that Kevin's newbie-enduced post marathon runs out sometime soon. :icon_lol:

Never mind... :D

You've got newbie syndrome... posting like you're tripping on acid.

a draw is a better result than a defeat :icon_lol:

Very profound Craig ........and I must agree. :D

Need to pull some positives out of it.... Also hoping that Kevin's newbie-enduced post marathon runs out sometime soon. :)

Never mind... :)

You've got newbie syndrome... posting like you're tripping on acid.

on every single forum i've joined i post all the time, may aswell share an opinion if you're reading the topic :)

Proper heartache watching us at the minute you know, proper heartache. Take away Enrique, and we don't have a player who genuinely has proven themselves to be a top ten class of footballer. You might have noticed Hughton on the side second half "gowww fowwwud", why aren't they doing it at the start of games? I know all you hear is how much they respect Hughton, but why did they not carry out his instructions if that's what he wanted them to do. I've abused people who have said Carroll will never make it as a top class player, but he's not giving people much evidence he has that potential at the minute. The ball goes up to him and you as a fan are never convinced he's going to hold it. It used to go up to Shearer, even when he was half finished, he'd take it at any angle, fight like a lion, and we'd retain possession, how much we took him for granted is apparent now, Carroll has superior physical attributes than Shearer, and he can't do it. The biggest heartbreaking thing of the night for me was seeing Nobby come on, he's on 60 seconds gets the ball three players around him looking like he's struggling and produces a moment of supreme class to disect the three of them. That's what we had, and now we have nothing. It's a shame we're so passionate in my view, because we could just walk away but we can't and we're stuck with this shit. Fuckin shit. That's what it is. You know what it is, Huddersfield have better attacking players than us. Huddersfield Town, they're more exciting.

I just didnt get having Guthrie, Butt, Nolan and Smith on the field at once and keeping it like that when they went down to 10 men? I've seen more creativity giving Hawkins a paint brush.

Feel for Guthrie like. He needs half a dozen games in the middle but he gets pushed out wide left to accomodate Smith, Nolan and Butt.

So do I. I thought we at least moved the ball about the middle a lot better with Guthrie in the centre. Then again, that could have been because we had more space to work in because of the man advantage. You wouldn't have thought it like.

Feel for Guthrie like. He needs half a dozen games in the middle but he gets pushed out wide left to accomodate Smith, Nolan and Butt.

I don't like this system of playing 2 defensive midfield players. Never have. You can see why Keegan liked Guthrie, he is the only forward midfield player we have that looks around him in possession and tries to play the ball around, not a top player mind but has the bit extra about him. Forest and WBA are by far better footballing teams than us.

Before the game a draw would have been OK yesterday but having played against 10 men for all the 2nd half and changing the system too late, it is 2 points lost.

Agree, i'm still not sure exactly what level of player Guthrie will be, but he has more about him than our other central midfielders. If we played him and Smith centre and the two wingers we now have we'd be fine and he'd get a chance to show what he's capable of.

But when he's stuck out wide he isn't happy and we suffer a lack of width and the RB is sometimes stranded on their own without help in defence and without a wideman to pick out in attack.

I think we were very lucky that at the start of the season and sporadically throughout that Butt has been injured or we'd have seen alot more games with 2 or 3 of the Butt-Smith-Nolan speed machine in action!

Agree, i'm still not sure exactly what level of player Guthrie will be, but he has more about him than our other central midfielders. If we played him and Smith centre and the two wingers we now have we'd be fine and he'd get a chance to show what he's capable of.

But when he's stuck out wide he isn't happy and we suffer a lack of width and the RB is sometimes stranded on their own without help in defence and without a wideman to pick out in attack.

I think we were very lucky that at the start of the season and sporadically throughout that Butt has been injured or we'd have seen alot more games with 2 or 3 of the Butt-Smith-Nolan speed machine in action!

Fucker hasn't even got the decency to stay injured. :)

I don't like this system of playing 2 defensive midfield players. Never have. You can see why Keegan liked Guthrie, he is the only forward midfield player we have that looks around him in possession and tries to play the ball around, not a top player mind but has the bit extra about him. Forest and WBA are by far better footballing teams than us.

Before the game a draw would have been OK yesterday but having played against 10 men for all the 2nd half and changing the system too late, it is 2 points lost.

Guthrie was shite, is shite and less than average even playing in this league, lacks basic skill ......IMHO. Is this all we;ve got to look forward to!?

Guthrie was shite, is shite and less than average even playing in this league, lacks basic skill ......IMHO. Is this all we;ve got to look forward to!?

he's the only player we have just now who is prepared to look around when he has the ball, thats the point I'm making, and no I agree he isn't good enough to be a good premiership player so yes it is all we have to look forward to !!! Mike Ashley is not going to show the ambition required for this football club that should be shown and sadly the ambition that a lot of people on here took for granted under the old regime and slated in the end.