another dead wrestler

Kid Dynamite

eddie guerrero has just pegged it. In the last 10 years we've lost British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (39) , Mr Perfect Curt Hennig (44), Ravishing Rick Rude (41), Owen Hart (34), Brian Pillman (35), Big Boss Man Ray Traylor (42), Miss Elizabeth (42), Yokozuna (34) and Crash Holly (32) - all before reaching their 45th birthdays.

surely there should be some sort of inquest into this. football, athletics, rugby etc. all have doping tests and hefty penalties yet these guys eat steroids for breakfast and get away with it. its not exactly a secret that some of there are unnaturally muscular is it? 10 dead wrestlers in ten years from heart problems as a direct result of steroid use. im sure they have plenty of pressure from there bosses to be as large as possible.

im not even a fan of wrestling, but imagine if ten premiership players had died like this in the last ten years, there would be hell on!

eddie guerrero has just pegged it. In the last 10 years we've lost British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (39) , Mr Perfect Curt Hennig (44), Ravishing Rick Rude (41), Owen Hart (34), Brian Pillman (35), Big Boss Man Ray Traylor (42), Miss Elizabeth (42), Yokozuna (34) and Crash Holly (32) - all before reaching their 45th birthdays.

surely there should be some sort of inquest into this. football, athletics, rugby etc. all have doping tests and hefty penalties yet these guys eat steroids for breakfast and get away with it. its not exactly a secret that some of there are unnaturally muscular is it? 10 dead wrestlers in ten years from heart problems as a direct result of steroid use. im sure they have plenty of pressure from there bosses to be as large as possible.

im not even a fan of wrestling, but imagine if ten premiership players had died like this in the last ten years, there would be hell on!

57705[/snapback]

Contradiction tbh. :lol:

57705[/snapback]

Contradiction tbh. ;)

57755[/snapback]

Well spotted :lol:

the first paragraph was cut and pasted from the sun website tbh  ;)

57854[/snapback]

The sun website used the term "pegged it"?

Dear me, even the standard of tabloid trash is going downhill nowadays! :lol:

Edit: Bollocks, beaten by a girl!

Edited by Renton

the first paragraph was cut and pasted from the sun website tbh  :razz:

57854[/snapback]

The sun website used the term "pegged it"?

Dear me, even the standard of tabloid trash is going downhill nowadays! ;)

Edit: Bollocks, beaten by a girl!

57857[/snapback]

:lol:

I believe half of them were beaten to death with a chair, before getting thrown into a cage. I'm surprised more wrestlers don't die, especially when one of them has a sledge hammer or something.

57864[/snapback]

Fake tbqph

57866[/snapback]

What is? :lol:

I believe half of them were beaten to death with a chair, before getting thrown into a cage. I'm surprised more wrestlers don't die, especially when one of them has a sledge hammer or something.

57864[/snapback]

Fake tbqph

57866[/snapback]

What is? :lol:

57867[/snapback]

Dyer's mustache?

Sad news, but I'd love to go to the funeral, climb on top of the coffin and slap my hand down one, two, three for the pin.

It would also be great if someone burst into the service and brayed the priest with a foldy chair.

57887[/snapback]

To the tune of 'let's get ready to rumble'!

Owen Hart died because he did a bunjee jump into the ring which went wrong.

Less of the blood boosts and steroid sarnies for the rest methinks?

57863[/snapback]

Anyone got the video?

58263[/snapback]

Was never shown. Despite it being a live event, they were doing an interview with some other wrestler at the time. Obviously it'll be on tape owned by the WWF, but pretty sure it'll never be released.