• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so for coventry

07-08 - 8 goals in 34

08-09 - 2 in 31

09-10 - 9 in 15, most of which were in september

this is already his best ever season if he doesnt get another goal

Do you sit on a wall on Craggy Island holding a gun?

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

;)

Do you sit in Blaydon talking to John from Whitley Bay week nights 10pm-2am apart from Fridays?

:lol:

We used to call Alan Robson Waalnut heed.

Which picture of me looks like Alan Robson?

You're really touchy about it :lol: There's one on Newcastle Online of you and fuck me it's a case of GET TO THOSE PHOWWWNES.

Not in the least bit. It's just the most bizarre one I've ever heard.

I've been told I'm Penfold, Kris Marshall, The Milky Bar Kid, Jack Straw and Mr Muscle and I can see all of those.

210ekc2.jpg

Edited by Stevie

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

;)

Do you sit in Blaydon talking to John from Whitley Bay week nights 10pm-2am apart from Fridays?

You're really touchy about it :lol: There's one on Newcastle Online of you and fuck me it's a case of GET TO THOSE PHOWWWNES.

I've been told I'm Penfold, Kris Marshall, The Milky Bar Kid, Jack Straw and Mr Muscle and I can see all of those.

210ekc2.jpg

;)

Fucking Champion

BTW I bet if this kid does sign, he'll get the #9 shirt.

I've just said that.

Haven't you worked out I generally ignore your posts? :lol:

There's been a severe lack of evidence of that :lol: Your bigger ones I generally scroll down to the next though so maybe you do that too in fairness.

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

;)

210ekc2.jpg

;)

Fucking Champion

You look happy that's the main thing :)

Anyway, back on topic, we were signing Beckford because he is something we perhaps haven't got, sheer pace and power, this bloke by all accounts, and having seen him first hand is no quicker than Shola. Panic buy? Absolutely. If it's a three year deal as has been reported, it's ridiculous, people were turning their nose up at Beckford not being able to hack it in the Premiership so we sign a player who's scored 11 goals in 2 years, who's main as asset is heading. How is this player going to fit in with say Shola? It's a joke.

I've just said that.

There's been a severe lack of evidence of that :lol: Your bigger ones I generally scroll down to the next though so maybe you do that too in fairness.

You still here? :lol:

We're crying out for another big, immobile forward as well.

Exactly just what we need, someone who can't give us an over the top option, who isn't going to pull defenders about in the channels who isn't going to dart front post and give himself 3 yards on defenders with his pace.

I've just said that.

You still here? ;)

Are you? :lol: "It's my fucking board ;) boo hoo". I'm only here for your riveting, informative, ground breaking, humourous, intuitive contribution Craig, you should know that by now.

Edited by Stevie

Exactly just what we need, someone who can't give us an over the top option, who isn't going to pull defenders about in the channels who isn't going to dart front post and give himself 3 yards on defenders with his pace.

Hughton isn't aware of such high fangled footballing tactics mate. :lol: Pump it and hope school and all that.

Hughton isn't aware of such high fangled footballing tactics mate. :lol: Pump it and hope school and all that.

If we were Wimbledon of 1988, the squad would be almost complete, apart from we don't have anyone anywhere near as good as Dennis Wise.

If we were Wimbledon of 1988, the squad would be almost complete, apart from we don't have anyone anywhere near as good as Dennis Wise.

Won a stack of money on that fa cup final. Good ol dons! :lol: :lol:

i don't see why we have signed him if he really is the sort of player people are saying. i have no idea as i don't recall ever seeing him play.

seems it would have been far mroe sensible to try for a loan signing. we've got until march and might have been able to chalk up the sort of in behind the back striker with pace that we're crying out for.