Leon Best

Scottish Mag

I've only seen him used as a battering ram for Ireland, so it's hard to comment on his pace.

He looked woeful in every appearance though.

How many of those 31 appearances last season were starts?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to get a mask out when he scored. Nobody is sure whether he has pace, can someone confirm? :)

I reckon he's faster than Micky Quinn was.

from the coventry forums

"Yep, looks like he is on his way to the Toon to join Van Aanholt. I think if he does Coleman should put in a clause that he can't play against us.

We always seem to get those clauses against us, I know for a fact Best would have a blinder against us to show all of those tossers who boo him every other week!"

they boo him, jesus - he must be mint!

Edited by JaMoUsE

from the coventry forums

"Yep, looks like he is on his way to the Toon to join Van Aanholt. I think if he does Coleman should put in a clause that he can't play against us.

We always seem to get those clauses against us, I know for a fact Best would have a blinder against us to show all of those tossers who boo him every other week!"

I know, great isn't it, Coventry, fucking COVENTRY CITY, a fuckin place that should've been just abandoned after Hitler finished with it, booing him. This is incredulous, Leon Best Newcastle number 9. He probably will be number 9 too as no one has that shirt.

from the coventry forums

I know, great isn't it, Coventry, fucking COVENTRY CITY, a fuckin place that should've been just abandoned after Hitler finished with it, booing him. This is incredulous, Leon Best Newcastle number 9. He probably will be number 9 too as no one has that shirt.

Was a beautiful city before Hitler fucked it, they deserve sympathy not scorn.

Is everyone sure he's shit. Pacey??

2 goals in 31 league games as a centre forward Parky???? I'm telling you this now, if I lost a stone, and Smoggeordie would back me up here, I could get more than 2 goals in a season in a Championship side.

Are you suggesting you are good enough to be a professional footballer?

2 goals in 31 league games as a centre forward Parky???? I'm telling you this now, if I lost a stone, and Smoggeordie would back me up here, I could get more than 2 goals in a season in a Championship side.

stevie to sign for the toon by the end of the week. you heard it here first.

stevie to sign for the toon by the end of the week. you heard it here first.

thank fuck. :)

I'm suggesting I could score 2 goals in 31 games if I was training with professionals every day for the past 10 years. Do you ever look at players, and think I've got better technique than you?

Do you sit on a wall on Craggy Island holding a gun?

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

:icon_lol:

Do you sit in Blaydon talking to John from Whitley Bay week nights 10pm-2am apart from Fridays?

:)

We used to call Alan Robson Waalnut heed.

Which picture of me looks like Alan Robson?

You're really touchy about it :D There's one on Newcastle Online of you and fuck me it's a case of GET TO THOSE PHOWWWNES.

Do you sit on a wall on Craggy Island holding a gun?

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

:icon_lol:

Do you sit in Blaydon talking to John from Whitley Bay week nights 10pm-2am apart from Fridays?

:)

We used to call Alan Robson Waalnut heed.

Which picture of me looks like Alan Robson?

You're really touchy about it :D There's one on Newcastle Online of you and fuck me it's a case of GET TO THOSE PHOWWWNES.

Not in the least bit. It's just the most bizarre one I've ever heard.

I've been told I'm Penfold, Kris Marshall, The Milky Bar Kid, Jack Straw and Mr Muscle and I can see all of those.