More misery for the Mackems

blackandwhiteboy

You have to laugh at what is occuring at the Stadium of S***e at the moment, they were all so confident that Bruce would succeed and they would climb the table but they are looking a laughing stock at the moment. A terrible run of form has seen the plummet down the table and this Premier League football blog expects it to get even worse for them against Stoke City tonight. While we lament some poor draws recently at least we are not having a miserable run like them.

Must admit I looked at the table over the weekend and they are in freefall. Not that long ago they were on a level with the likes of Birmingham and Liverpool. Only 3 points above relegation now though?

They're fucking miles better than us in just about every department. Certainly midfield and upfront anyway. Can't see them going down either but you've have to wonder why Bruce isn't getting more out of the players he's got.

You have to laugh at what is occuring at the Stadium of S***e at the moment, they were all so confident that Bruce would succeed and they would climb the table but they are looking a laughing stock at the moment. A terrible run of form has seen the plummet down the table and this Premier League football blog expects it to get even worse for them against Stoke City tonight. While we lament some poor draws recently at least we are not having a miserable run like them.

aye but at least their poor run is in the Premiership - making daft comments like this tends to come back and bite you on the arse.

they've got a a striker in bent that should keep them up. it's almost always the clubs that don't have a decent goal scorer that go down. i'm surprised to see them down there like

They're playing shite football in the Prem, whilst we're playing shite football in the fizzy pop. Who are we to call anyone in the Prem??

Good luck to them (if you know what I mean).

Lock this thread and let's stop mentioning them.

I think you can consider them without reference to us and I've been surprised how shit they've been lately - my hope is that Ellis will think that he's spent a lot for no reward and may re-consider his future backing.

There's lots of reasons to laugh at Sunderland. You just have to wonder round Sunderland and South Shields and see what them places are like to have a good laugh. On the footballing side though, I think no more than three of our players would be first choices in their side. Even Jones who's a lazy cunt I'd have him before any of our strikers. I don't see what there is to laugh at them for. They're in a shit run, so are we 1 win 6 in a wank league, we're in no position to laugh, and I tell you something else they'll win tonight.

Edited by Stevie

all went downhill for them after the balloon incident, that and Cattermole's injury which seemed to disrupt things for them. Can't imagine they'll be too close to the drop zone come the end of the season though.

PS, since when did Blackburn crawl into the top ten? Only remember them losing and drawing all season.

They'll stay up because quite literally there are about 4 or 5 clubs worse than them. Pompey are as good as gone!

It would though be good to see them drop to just above the drop zone and linger. Maybe then someone below might just tug a few results together and drop them in it. Poor fuckers are blaming the loss of Cattermole as the catalyst to the poor form - since when was he a match winner? Dirty bastard aye, match winner, erm...

If Bent picks up a 2/3 month injury lay off or thinks 'fuck it' like Jones has then they really could be in trouble. To say they are a one man team is an understatement.

That bastard beacball is keeping the real pressure off because they'd be right in the mix without the extra 2 points it gained them.

I'm going to be honest with you, I haven't really noticed their results this season. Not really arsed. It's nowt to do with sticking my head in the sand about them being a league higher than us, I'm just really not arsed.

I seen the second half of the mackems the neet. Their style of football presently is no better than ours, although I suspect it's as much to do with confidence as quality. Their 3 striker formation definitely didn't work tonight, I think they should sell Jones, he's a good player but he can't be arsed a lot of the time. A word about their shit fans, that's what they are shit. Whenever you think we are bad think of their fans, they are absolutely shit. I can't remember us getting booed off against Stoke, even when they scored a last minute equaliser. They put more pressure on their team than we do, one bad pass and there's moans. Also is there ANYTHING they don't copy off us for. I mean you've got Sunderland Bewwtboys, and tonight, "they've got the beegist stand in the lea-gue, they've got the beegist stand in the lea-gue, they've got the beegist stand in the lea-gue, Newwwwwwcassul arramassive cloob". Oh dear.