transfer window

Dr Gloom

Transfer window -  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you compare us to our nearest competitors then it doesnt look too bad

Forest bought nobody

West Brom took in Marucs Haber from Vancouver Whitecaps, a name I didnt recognise so a quick Wikipedia check tells you he had unsuccessful trials last year at Leeds, Hartlepool and Gillingham so not exactly a big move!

Oh and he looks like the love child of Stephen Carr and Parker. :lol:

180px-Marcus-haber-2009-04-11.jpg

So all in all, this window hasnt given us any major worries, we've not been strengthened to the quality I would have liked but then again neither have our competitors.

He's clearly focused on just getting us out of Div2 - most of the signings are journeymen but there is nowt wrong with that - no doubt a couple will surprise us and make the grade in the PL

I suspect he thinks the younger lads we have will come through (some of them) and he'll be looking to shed some of the dross and buy some average PL standard players in the summer if we go up

never thought i'd say this but we're starting to look like we could do with barton back.

anyone know when the cunt is back from injury?

Though with Barton it's probably rather a question when he is back to injury tbh.