Newcastle United 5-1 Cardiff City

Deano

When was the last time we played on a friday night in any major competition?

Arsenal a few years back?

It pissed down, Titus made his usaul fuckin howler live in front of the nation and Bernard scored a cracker in a pretty good performance which we lost 3-2.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pissed down, Titus made his usaul fuckin howler live in front of the nation and Bernard scored a cracker in a pretty good performance which we lost 3-2.

And Jenas seemed to do the daftest hand ball ever iirc.

And Jenas seemed to do the daftest hand ball ever iirc.

Aye ;)

In added time, nee cunt around and he decided to punch the ball out of the box. Wanker.

Shola, Jonas and Simpson all fit.

Good News.

Got to play Jonas and Routledge on the wings with Guthrie and Smith in the middle.

I would prefer Ranger and Loven up top please.

Defence picks itself and like many; I'd love to see a midfield of Routledge, Smith, Guthrie and Jonas but cant see it happening. Guthrie will be dropped, but I can tolerate that if we at least play with two wingers.

Nolan needs dropping but wont be, however, is Smith not nursing a knock? Something about his face? I read he refused to wear the plastic mask so combine that with the kicking he got early on against Leicester and that might explain his quiet game. That being the case, I'd consider dropping him over Nolan if he's not right.

Upfront, this is the issue for me. Carroll needs to step up and pull his weight, I'm unconvinced about Ranger yet and Shola blows hot and cold (blows being the operative word).

Best needs to start so we can see if he's any good and that being the case, is Lovenkrands the right type of player to pair up with him?

I'd probably hope for .COCK's suggestion but with Shola in for Carroll.

Fuck knows what we'll get though. If our midfield contains Butt & Smith again with Nolan off the main striker it's game over imo. Worst.Combination.Ever.

We will have to wait with baited breath to see if Hughton drops one of the fucking carthorses, for me he should go with 2 wingers but i doubt he will, and Nicky Butt should be left to tidy up the changing rooms and be nowhere near the first team imo.

Good News.

Got to play Jonas and Routledge on the wings with Guthrie and Smith in the middle.

hope you're right khay, it would mean we'd have the novelty of pace through the attacking parts of the side and a CM who can actually pick a pass

we'd murder them with that team IMO

Good News.

hope you're right khay, it would mean we'd have the novelty of pace through the attacking parts of the side and a CM who can actually pick a pass

we'd murder them with that team IMO

Like i said in my OP.

Tonight is the night were Hughton can right some wrongs at least with the correct line up and tactics...if he gets it right then we will hammer these welsh cunts tonight.

3-1

Injured I take it?

Well we have better options than last time but with Jonas and Taylor being out this does not make me happy. ;)

He has been carrying a knock for a while apparently.

Edited by Greg

suppose its not like we could have asked him to wait for Saylor to come back before dropping out either

whats the deal with Saylor? how long, what type of injury? the thread on it just became a big argument about something unrelated

Bit of a blow as the defence on which this whole season has been built is now more or less all out injured! Suddenly we have a kid on loan at LB, Simpson just back from injury at RB (Or Raylor who isn't really a RB), Kadar who is inexperienced and Hall who is yet to play for us and is hardly a world beater!

Hughton really had better pick the 2 wingers and Guthrie in the middle as we have to take this game to them now, we can't rely on the defence and try to pick off a goal and close the game out.

i honestly think he will

however if its

smith - butt

routledge - nolan - jonas

carroll

then we might manage but we'll have to get the ball wide a lot without losing it (ie butts 60 yard to noone passes), not confident though