Newcastle United 5-1 Cardiff City

Deano

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've missed most of the half putting Paws Jr down (incidentally, he wanted to sleep in his toon top!), but from what I;ve heard Carroll has been a real handful this game. I said before KO he needed to step up and pull his weight - it seems he has.

How has Best done? Also, Hall?

is on 5 live besty, you should be fine listening to it on BBC site

Aye, I'm listening to Real atm... Was just checking that it was an audio link flying about and not a video one!

You'd think simple concepts such as "play your players in position" and "drop players who are playing like shit" would've caught on pretty quickly but that hasn't been the case for so long here. Hopefully now Hughton will realise that the teams in this league are there for the taking and that a strong offensive display from the start will overcome them rather than building their confidence with a hesitant and defensive performance.

so whats the deal with us playing tonight, by the end of the day we'll be equal on GP with west brom and notts forest but thye both play tomorrow then we're back to all playing on tuesday

when do we get back properly even?

You'd think simple concepts such as "play your players in position" and "drop players who are playing like shit" would've caught on pretty quickly but that hasn't been the case for so long here. Hopefully now Hughton will realise that the teams in this league are there for the taking and that a strong offensive display from the start will overcome them rather than building their confidence with a hesitant and defensive performance.

Aye, totally agree. We've lost or drawm too many games this season against teams that were there for the taking; all because we didnt seize the initiative.

Having said that, tonight we are playing wiht two out and out wingers and Guthrie is in the middle of the park, where he should be; which has allowed us to be a proper attacking team. That's not to say we couldn't have played more attacking earlier in the season, but this is a more balanced team we have now I think.

the problem will start for us again when smith and butt are both available

unless hughton realises this is probably our best display of the season after a fucking awful run of draws and terrbile football