Newcastle United 5-1 Cardiff City

Deano

so whats the deal with us playing tonight, by the end of the day we'll be equal on GP with west brom and notts forest but thye both play tomorrow then we're back to all playing on tuesday

when do we get back properly even?

if we finish the game as it is now we're +3 on GD over WBA and on even terms in games played.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the deal with us playing tonight, by the end of the day we'll be equal on GP with west brom and notts forest but thye both play tomorrow then we're back to all playing on tuesday

if we finish the game as it is now we're +3 on GD over WBA and on even terms in games played.

yes

but thats not what I asked ;)

also LOVENKRANDS!

I presume the postponed match at Reading is the outstanding one, so it depends on when that gets rescheduled for... which in turn depends on what happens to them in the cup.

Fuck me ... well, this worth waking up at 5.15 on a Saturday morning for ...

Maybe Chris really did send a rocket up their arse after the last match.

And this'll do wonders for their confidence.

EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL NEEDED!!!!!

yes

but thats not what I asked :D

also LOVENKRANDS!

i tried to figure it out......we get even with one but not the other andd then with the other but no the first one ............ ;) ......you can see why i gave up....btw +4 GD