More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I've never looked in this thread, is it safe for me to assume it's 56 pages of utter shite and I'm not missing anything by not going back through?

103349[/snapback]

very safe tbh, just wacky losing the plot in a vain attempt to promote another board, one or two numptys from N-O (not the proper people, just some nobjockeys) stirring it and SIMA on a rant about how naebody likes him.

Other than that nowt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never looked in this thread, is it safe for me to assume it's 56 pages of utter shite and I'm not missing anything by not going back through?

103349[/snapback]

very safe tbh, just wacky losing the plot in a vain attempt to promote another board, one or two numptys from N-O (not the proper people, just some nobjockeys) stirring it and SIMA on a rant about how naebody likes him.

Other than that nowt.

103350[/snapback]

Show me where I've done this, you're spouting shite tbh

103349[/snapback]

Other than that nowt.

103350[/snapback]

103352[/snapback]

biting tbh

must be rag week is it? :clapping:

103349[/snapback]

Other than that nowt.

103350[/snapback]

103352[/snapback]

biting tbh

must be rag week is it? :clapping:

103353[/snapback]

Cock-knocker tbh :)

Show me where I've tried to promote http://s3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?act=idx and I'll accept you're right but as far as i can remember I've never even mentioned http://s3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?act=idx and have no intention of mentioning http://s3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?act=idx at anytime in the near future :nufc:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Used to be a member of NO dont know why, I think it was because there was always someone there with inside information, but after realising its full of inbreds on there who all know each outside of the forum and just bitch, moan and talk amongst themselve I left, so I came straight over here. So go easy on me

Used to be a member of NO dont know why, I think it was because there was always someone there with inside information, but after realising its full of inbreds on there who all know each outside of the forum and just bitch, moan and talk amongst themselve I left, so I came straight over here. So go easy on me

103711[/snapback]

You can post on both forums y'knaa :clapping:

103711[/snapback]

:clapping:

What's your username on NO?

By the way, if you're expecting a lack of cliqueyness, this is probably not the best place to be. They're a canny bunch though. Except for that Gemmill. He's a cernt. :nufc:

103711[/snapback]

:)

By the way, if you're expecting a lack of cliqueyness, this is probably not the best place to be. They're a canny bunch though. Except for that Gemmill. He's a cernt. :D

103823[/snapback]

I thought his post was quite ironic too ;)

103711[/snapback]

By the way, if you're expecting a lack of cliqueyness, this is probably not the best place to be. They're a canny bunch though. Except for that Gemmill. He's a cernt. :D

103823[/snapback]

I thought his post was quite ironic too ;)

104163[/snapback]

Have I been whooshed?

103711[/snapback]

By the way, if you're expecting a lack of cliqueyness, this is probably not the best place to be. They're a canny bunch though. Except for that Gemmill. He's a cernt. ;)

103823[/snapback]

I thought his post was quite ironic too :icon_lol:

104163[/snapback]

Have I been whooshed?

104168[/snapback]

I believe so. Unless I have :D

103711[/snapback]

By the way, if you're expecting a lack of cliqueyness, this is probably not the best place to be. They're a canny bunch though. Except for that Gemmill. He's a cernt. ;)

103823[/snapback]

I thought his post was quite ironic too :icon_lol:

104163[/snapback]

Have I been whooshed?

104168[/snapback]

I believe so. Unless I have :D

104169[/snapback]

<_<

We have had a few clique-tastic threads from the soopa Reserve games attendees on NO recently, thought that might be what he meant.

103711[/snapback]

103823[/snapback]

1 WEEK BAN

Abuse: DO NOT ABUSE YOUR FELLOW FORUM USERS. Threats of violence and extreme insults will be an immediate 1 week ban. The internet is a place of free expression, and it’s difficult to put absolute parameters in place, so we ask you to use your best judgment. Be forewarned that the moderators will also be using their best judgment when reading posts that could be considered abusive. Our decisions are final, so play it safe.

;)

103711[/snapback]

103823[/snapback]

1 WEEK BAN

Abuse: DO NOT ABUSE YOUR FELLOW FORUM USERS. Threats of violence and extreme insults will be an immediate 1 week ban. The internet is a place of free expression, and it’s difficult to put absolute parameters in place, so we ask you to use your best judgment. Be forewarned that the moderators will also be using their best judgment when reading posts that could be considered abusive. Our decisions are final, so play it safe.

;)

104203[/snapback]

fancy being a mod? You and Alex?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.