More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

memeber of both,i use  N-O more because it's quicker,that one has more kids on,but this one is more klicky(didnt this one split away cos you all wanted to be together again?)and even SMB doesn't seem as good as it was.

maybe football forums,like lad mags and rear spoilers,CB radios and flares,have had their day ?

57977[/snapback]

This is the footy forum equivalent of the peoples' front of Judea tbh.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the decent ones have been bribed to stay by being given mod rights tbh.

57767[/snapback]

BTW That reads bad, it reads as if all the mods came to us, some did, but not all of them and aye we did target mods who we thought were decent members to help us recover.

But we didn't bribe them. Begged aye, but no bribes.

Well, not many :lol:

57926[/snapback]

Now my feelings are badly hurt 'cos I wasn't approached. Mind you, last year I did win the poll for the worst poster on the board. ;)

Not only am I a shite poster, I'm not a decent member either.

HTT, untwist your knickers mate.

As for Taylor 27, he's been posting shit threads from day one - whether they're wonderful wind-ups or deadly serious, they're still crap. If people want to comment on that then there's not much you can do about it - in fact, if he's such a legendary wind-up merchant I'm sure he'll love the fact that people are discussing what a twat he is. Mission accomplished then surely? And mate, you want to stop taking yourself so seriously - writing a 2-page long defence in response to what's been posted on here is a bit daft.

I've started posting on your board a bit more recently, but I know you're not daft, and you must be able to see what we're on about when we talk about how much shite you have to wade through to get a decent comment on anything - you can be three pages into a thread before anyone has actually written something that even resembles a sentence. And tbh I don't care what the people in question think of what I say about them - I think calling people two-faced snides is a bit daft though, it's not like Alex (or I even) doesn't make it perfectly clear to someone's face when he thinks they're talking shite. I know you've got some decent posters over there, and I'm pretty sure they know themselves that there's a lot of thickos that the place could do without. I recommend a cull. :lol:

You've had your say on what you think of here though, and although I think you've made some decent points, I just don't think you "get" this place, but that's fine, I'm not bothered tbh. Maybe I don't "get" your place either.

Anyway, is anyone up for some of this "clit-rubbing, let's all ejaculate together" stuff. Sounds fun. ;)

I don't mind either site. If something doesn't interest me (on either site) I'll just ignore it. I can't be arsed with slagging people off or getting involved in stuff like that. What's the point?

Each to their own I reckon. Some people like this place, some like N-O, some like both. I don't see why there has to be a problem.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Passive reader and occasional poster on both forums, but I feel that the N-O one is going downhill rapidly, mainly due to a number of members slagging each other of at every chance they get and thereby completely ruining almost every decent thread (HTT, can something not be done about this?). Interesting posters and opinions on both forums though..

HTT, stick to what you do best, making posts about the toon. I can't believe you've actually took the bait' 'again' and came on here spouting off the same old shite about my board's better than yours. I read your first post and that was it because every one after that was like fucking War and Peace and about as interesting.

Boring as fuck tbh :lol:

I think I'm a snob.  The word "you's" sends actual shivers down my spine.  There's really just no need for the 's', is there?

It just makes me think of really "Aussie" Aussies... all barby's and cork hats and stuff and not knowing any better/disregarding that fact that "you" itself can be used to describe more than one person.  It does not need to be pluralised.

Nowt wrong with it IMO. It's a feature of the local dialect.

Is this a monthly thread?

Love the way HTT always tells us that this forum will die ;) As long as Rob and Alex are around, it'll never die :lol:

Thanks for the comments about the forum looking nice, and being set up well. Think Craig and I are getting quite good at it now (we've got 6 in total :razz:)

I hate the fact almost every other post is someone trying to share to the world a new wallpaper, video or requests like, "Does anyone have a clip of Keane trying to punch Shearer" blah blah. As if we're bothered, and for fecks sake, if you want a clip, buy the fooking DVD like most people.

This is actually the most stupid thread I've ever looked at on any forum. Just thought I'd mention it. Can't believe some people here talk about 'bairns' on the other forum and then post the sort of childish shite I'm reading in this thread.

This forum is a clique, I doubt any newcomer would be made welcome here, but that's just my opinion of one difference between this forum and N.O.

There are positives and negatives to both and the link at the start was to a thread that wasn't moronic at all, just someone's opinion. Thought I'd mention that again.

Agreed. I hope that, in view of this, in future we see a bit less condemnation and accusations from people towards others, simply because they don't agree with them.

Regarding our dear manager, even the accountants won't dispute the figures when it becomes obvious what the true cost to the club of backing Souness ego is

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

80 grand a week for a model professional who is never fit

Even 16m for Owen [i suppose even this might be cheap, considering he's made such a pigs arse of his other sales and buys, that Owens goals will save us from a relagation struggle.

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

I'm sure that Fat Fred will wave a magic wand, and pluck 15m out of thin air to find a partner for Owen next summer.......

Just like that !

Edited by LeazesMag

Agreed. I hope that, in view of this, in future we see a bit less condemnation and accusations from people towards others, simply because they don't agree with them. 

Regarding our dear manager, even the accountants won't dispute the figures when it becomes obvious what the true cost to the club of backing Souness ego is

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

Even 16m for Owen [i suppose even this might be cheap, considering he's made such a pigs arse of his other sales and buys, that Owens goals will save us from a relagation struggle.

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

I'm sure that Fat Fred will wave a magic wand, and pluck 15m out of thin air to find a partner for Owen next summer.......

Just like that  !

58169[/snapback]

I think it more likely that Owen will leave if Souness stays. He will see the club isn't going forward.

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

Just like that  !

58169[/snapback]

Speaking to a guy who's watched Depo every game for the last 15 odd years, apparently Luque only ever played on the left wing for them once. He says that he wouldn't cope with playing left wing in the Premiership, but would look class up front. Hope that's the reason Souness has bought him. A lot of money to spend to play someone out of position isn't it.

Speaking to a guy who's watched Depo every game for the last 15 odd years, apparently Luque only ever played on the left wing for them once. He says that he wouldn't cope with playing left wing in the Premiership, but would look class up front. Hope that's the reason Souness has bought him. A lot of money to spend to play someone out of position isn't it.

58218[/snapback]

Well, lets hope so. No disguising the fact though, that we've spent a hell of a lot of money to satisfy a managers ego.

Just because he is a foreigner and cost a lot of money, doesn't mean he will be a success. Look at Boumsong .. 8m quid on what exactly.

I hope Luque is better than Bellamy, as he cost more than we got coming in. Anything else has to be bad managerial practice and judgement, doesn't it

Edited by LeazesMag

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

Just like that  !

58169[/snapback]

58218[/snapback]

They grow on trees, these blokes who have watched Deportivo every game for the last 15 years. I wonder why I don't know anybody like that? I do know lots of supporters of Manure, Chelsea, Arse, Leeds, Everton, Liverpool etc etc......

LM makes a good point anyway. If you're correct and Luque is a forward, let's hope he's better than Bellamy since he cost twice as much.

I'd still also be interested in how you explain away the Souness comments about now having a threat on the left from a proper footballer when he brought in Luque.

As I've said before, that means to me that Luque is replacing Robert, not Bellamy. This especially makes sense because Souness saw Bellamy as a right winger, you know, not a left sided player.

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

Just like that  !

58169[/snapback]

58218[/snapback]

They grow on trees, these blokes who have watched Deportivo every game for the last 15 years. I wonder why I don't know anybody like that? I do know lots of supporters of Manure, Chelsea, Arse, Leeds, Everton, Liverpool etc etc......

LM makes a good point anyway. If you're correct and Luque is a forward, let's hope he's better than Bellamy since he cost twice as much.

I'd still also be interested in how you explain away the Souness comments about now having a threat on the left from a proper footballer when he brought in Luque.

As I've said before, that means to me that Luque is replacing Robert, not Bellamy. This especially makes sense because Souness saw Bellamy as a right winger, you know, not a left sided player.

58272[/snapback]

Maybe you've mistaken me for someone who thinks Souness is a good manager?

Souness is an idiot. He'll play Luque out of position and make him look poor.

And as for you comment about them growing on trees? I don't understand what you mean. I have family and friends living in Spain. I regularly visit. I attend Spanish matches, and follow the league quite closely. Just because you don't choose to, doesn't mean nobody else does.

8m Boumsong

9m for Luque

On the credit side.

4.5m for Bellamy.

Just like that  !

58169[/snapback]

58218[/snapback]

58272[/snapback]

Maybe you've mistaken me for someone who thinks Souness is a good manager?

Souness is an idiot. He'll play Luque out of position and make him look poor.

And as for you comment about them growing on trees? I don't understand what you mean. I have family and friends living in Spain. I regularly visit. I attend Spanish matches, and follow the league quite closely. Just because you don't choose to, doesn't mean nobody else does.

58273[/snapback]

So you'll understand that Luque may, or may not, succeed in the EPL then.

Do you think he is an improvement over Bellamy? Based on your knowledge of a different league?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.