More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Do you really need 3 profiles LM? :lol:

60496[/snapback]

only 2. how many do you need ... chayton, craig, admin, john .......

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

Seeing as as LeazesMag, Westendland and NE5 all posted from the same IP address in quick succession and an address that has never been used by any other user... ;)

BTW, "John" isn't me and neither is "admin". "chayton" is but i think you'll find i've never posted from it and therefore never had a conversation with myself! :lol:

60515[/snapback]

Myself and westendlad are the same, however you don't know who NE5 is, as I said about confidentiality....canny like.Well done for ruining a good gag.

Actually, as you well know, I know myself from the howaythetoon board, which is yes dying a death, that there are numerous examples of people sharing IP addresses who aren't the same person .......

But again, as a mod/admin, you shouldn't really comment on them should you !

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

Seeing as as LeazesMag, Westendland and NE5 all posted from the same IP address in quick succession and an address that has never been used by any other user... ;)

BTW, "John" isn't me and neither is "admin". "chayton" is but i think you'll find i've never posted from it and therefore never had a conversation with myself! :lol:

60515[/snapback]

Myself and westendlad are the same, however you don't know who NE5 is, as I said about confidentiality....canny like.Well done for ruining a good gag.

Actually, as you well know, I know myself from the howaythetoon board, which is yes dying a death, that there are numerous examples of people sharing IP addresses who aren't the same person .......

60530[/snapback]

Schizophrenic tbh.

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

Schizophrenic tbh.

60534[/snapback]

no, just pointing out common courtesy message board rules, Samantha

Anyway.........is JJ still writing artciles (for N-O???) Genuine question.

And wtf happened to him anyways? He was in Leicester for a bit then (I think) went back up to Peebles.....but after that I've lost track.   :lol:

60067[/snapback]

Got a text from him a few days ago, saying he'd changed phone numbers.

Was one of the few Toontastic-ers I met, and he seemed canny enough. ;)

60337[/snapback]

And I got a text from him a few weeks ago from his old number, complaining that the "Accrington Stanley? Oo're they?" advert hadn't been included in some Best TV Ads Ever show. Legend. ;)

60447[/snapback]

Does he write REALLY REALLY long texts? ;)

60448[/snapback]

Exachhhhly!

Actually, it was quite concise really. I miss not having JJ around on MSN when I'm still up at 5am bashing out some financial translation rubbish and I fancy a natter about Lithuanian Euro qualifiers.

60487[/snapback]

JJ was on top form (and crutches! a cricketing injury, i'm afraid.) back at the end of August. However, I'm slowly realising that that was a few months ago now......... :lol: Dan, can u PM me his new number puhlease? Ta.

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

BTW, "John" isn't me and neither is "admin". "chayton" is but i think you'll find i've never posted from it and therefore never had a conversation with myself! ;)

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

So are you, westendlad and NE5 having a slumber party at yours and taking it in turns to post on here? When does the pillow fight start? :lol:

60572[/snapback]

What's a good gag about it? :lol:

BTW:

image15re.jpg

And as a forum admin, I have the right to post the information shown simply as it is information that is freely available on the web. Your e-mail addresses have been removed to maintain confidentiality. :lol:

60572[/snapback]

What's a good gag about it? :lol:

BTW:

image15re.jpg

And as a forum admin, I have the right to post the information shown simply as it is information that is freely available on the web. Your e-mail addresses have been removed to maintain confidentiality. :lol:

60578[/snapback]

N. E. R. D.

60572[/snapback]

What's a good gag about it? ;)

BTW:

image15re.jpg

60578[/snapback]

N. E. R. D.

60579[/snapback]

T. U. R. D.

:lol:

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

BTW, "John" isn't me and neither is "admin". "chayton" is but i think you'll find i've never posted from it and therefore never had a conversation with myself! ;)

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

So are you, westendlad and NE5 having a slumber party at yours and taking it in turns to post on here? When does the pillow fight start? :lol:

60573[/snapback]

nice attempt at sidetracking from the Souness is crap topic in an attempt to put one over me...truth is I admit I was westendlad, I changed from that to LeazesMag a while ago and told everyone. No big deal. By registering as westendlad on here, I just kept the name. Chayton told me to do it himself when the site started.

But, what REALLY matters, is Souness is shit, and yourself and the others who can't bring yourselves to admit you are wrong.....now thats what I call childish

Chayton knows very well, that people in the same office etc, or household, can use the same computer. As do you. It's integrity thats called into question by releasing such information. You either have it or you don't, and in my eyes, and many others I suspect, you're a better man for having it !

Actually Craig, you ruined a shite gag rather than a good one. IMO like :lol:

60576[/snapback]

Hoooo Alex, as you don't know who the gag is aimed at, you don't know how well or badly it went down..just a point like

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

60573[/snapback]

nice attempt at sidetracking from the Souness is crap topic in an attempt to put one over me...truth is I admit I was westendlad, I changed from that to LeazesMag a while ago and told everyone. No big deal. By registering as westendlad on here, I just kept the name. Chayton told me to do it himself when the site started.

But, what REALLY matters, is Souness is shit, and yourself and the others who can't bring yourselves to admit you are wrong.....now thats what I call childish

Chayton knows very well, that people in the same office etc, or household, can use the same computer. As do you. It's integrity thats called into question by releasing such information. You either have it or you don't, and in my eyes, and many others I suspect, you're a better man for having it !

60583[/snapback]

Information that's freely available to all anyway. (have you never seen those sigs telling you your IP address and what browser you're using?)

Like I said, anything confidential remains confidential. If you don't want your IP address being made public, you really shouldn't browse the web.

Do you really need 3 profiles LM? ;)

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

Seeing as as LeazesMag, Westendland and NE5 all posted from the same IP address in quick succession and an address that has never been used by any other user... :icon_lol:

BTW, "John" isn't me and neither is "admin". "chayton" is but i think you'll find i've never posted from it and therefore never had a conversation with myself! :icon_lol:

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

60573[/snapback]

60583[/snapback]

:lol:

LM, I was messing on. Chill out man. And this thread has fuck all to do with Souness, so if you don't mind, I'll not mention him for a couple of posts. ;)

Although you are protesting a bit too much about the slumber party. Were you all wearing little skimpy nighties? ;):icon_lol:

Actually Craig, you ruined a shite gag rather than a good one. IMO like :lol:

60576[/snapback]

Hoooo Alex, as you don't know who the gag is aimed at, you don't know how well or badly it went down..just a point like

60586[/snapback]

Leazes, I was kidding man, just winding you up and succeeding it seems. No offence man, I thought it was canny funny tbh.

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

60591[/snapback]

Pychoanalysis from a true obsessive mentalist. Thanks for the diagnosis. :lol:

60496[/snapback]

I can keep a secret !!!

60497[/snapback]

Odd that...

60515[/snapback]

60530[/snapback]

60573[/snapback]

60583[/snapback]

Information that's freely available to all anyway. (have you never seen those sigs telling you your IP address and what browser you're using?)

Like I said, anything confidential remains confidential. If you don't want your IP address being made public, you really shouldn't browse the web.

60587[/snapback]

Chayton, I really don't think too many people, or a small percentage anyway, know how to do this to be honest, so I don't think it's freely available - it might be your field, but not others, take a reality check !!!

Fact is, I logged on as westendlad for a laugh at someone, so did NE5, and there was no need for you to release such info. Totally unnecessary and does you no credit mate.

60577[/snapback]

60591[/snapback]

60593[/snapback]

In the usual state of self denial I see

60577[/snapback]

60591[/snapback]

60593[/snapback]

In the usual state of self denial I see

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

Chayton, I really don't think too many people, or a small percentage anyway, know how to do this to be honest, so I don't think it's freely available - it might be your field, but not others,  take a reality check !!!

Fact is, I logged on as westendlad for a laugh at someone, so did NE5, and there was no need for you to release such info. Totally unnecessary and does you no credit mate.

60594[/snapback]

It doesn't cost, you don't have to 'hack' to work find it therefore it's freely available.

Believe it or not mate, everything I post on here is NOT necessarily to "do me credit". Regardless of whether you admit it was you or not, it was definitely from your PC hence my comment.

You need to chill out about it though - if you hadn't bitten about it, it would have died away. Why you so cagey about it anyway??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.