More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Who was the new member like?  Anyone interesting?  I've tried searching for members by joining date, but the search function is a shambles tbh.  I blame the bloke who wrote the code.

63925[/snapback]

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?act=members

In the criteria section at the bottom the page, select:

All Members by Join Date in Descending Order with 10 results per page

and hit the Go button.

Simple enough, unless you're a cretin! :unsure:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle-Online dwell on us being shit, whereas Toontastic deny that we are shit.

Just as bad as each other.

63932[/snapback]

Loads of people on here reckon we are shit tbh.

Now I understand this fella's sentiments but removing your feelings about the current management at Newcastle United, is there ever a sentence quite like this one for making no sense whatsoever?

if we win tomorrow, next season we could be playing coventry in the season opener, simple. thats why i want us to lose.

Yeah, I lurk here all the time.

I'm obsessed tbh.

67513[/snapback]

Sort your life out mate. That's a bad habit you've got.

67514[/snapback]

You're not wrong there.

Makes for an interesting question though: What would be worse; wasting your life lurking on an internet messageboard for all eternity, or wasting your life making thousands of posts on an internet messageboard for all eternity? Also, for bonus boints, what is the meaning of life (if not 42)?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.