More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I just find it all quite amusing, everyone whos worth anything on either board knows its just general interboard banter and no real harm is done, HTT comes on here and has a laugh, we make little quips etc about over there. Theres a few tosspots, they have RS2000 we have the Crimson one but generally its take the piss stuff.

Strangely though a couple of people have started to join the debate and keep the likes of this thread alive with comments about "how the two sites bicker", how we're all kids for it etc etc and strangely these self same people have a new board to promote, a board which will probably float on the back of "we dont snipe and fight like the other boards do".

The worlds just full of amazing coincidences innit? :icon_lol:

102448[/snapback]

Whatever!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find it all quite amusing, everyone whos worth anything on either board knows its just general interboard banter and no real harm is done, HTT comes on here and has a laugh, we make little quips etc about over there. Theres a few tosspots, they have RS2000 we have the Crimson one but generally its take the piss stuff.

Strangely though a couple of people have started to join the debate and keep the likes of this thread alive with comments about "how the two sites bicker", how we're all kids for it etc etc and strangely these self same people have a new board to promote, a board which will probably float on the back of "we dont snipe and fight like the other boards do".

The worlds just full of amazing coincidences innit? :icon_lol:

102448[/snapback]

Whatever!

102548[/snapback]

Busted tbh. :(

Whilst we're on the subject, what's the aim behind howaythetoon? Serious question like. Is it to be instead of this place and newcastle-online, or as well as?

Anyway Gemmill, wasn't there a user you spent a few days arguing with? Can't remember what he was called, but he was a complete tool. Kept stating that your only argument ever was picking up on his grammar.

Actually, is he the one who claimed to earn £50k a year?

Guest Shamone

You are all still clutching at straws i see lol :icon_lol: Anyways Gol tell me why you said board was hacked,did you think i,d go spouting of in a fit of laughter, and then make mesell look daft when everyone found the board was infact OK???

Edited by Shamone

You are all still clutching at straws i see lol  :icon_lol: Anyways Gol tell me why you said board was hacked,did you think i,d go spouting of in a fit of laughter, and then  make mesell look daft when everyone found the board was infact OK???

102601[/snapback]

It was an attempt to discover your identity I believe, although gol has wisely distanced himself from the plan

Guest Shamone

Gol

RS2000 Has been restricted and has some crap under username

as for friends i was referring to all[as in the whole board] but for you

and me being friends nah we did have a little natter like sorta thing.

Gol

102680[/snapback]

Is that seriously how words form in your brain and come out of your mouth?

I'll say one thing for NO, at least the mods over there aren't in people's pockets.

102742[/snapback]

what the fuck do you mean by that?

I'll say one thing for NO, at least the mods over there aren't in people's pockets.

102742[/snapback]

102746[/snapback]

He must think Wacky's a mod tbh.

102742[/snapback]

102746[/snapback]

He's still bitter about getting his post count reset :icon_lol:

Gol

102680[/snapback]

Is that seriously how words form in your brain and come out of your mouth?

102681[/snapback]

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.