More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should have been locked months ago imo. Can't help but thinking now that half the fuckas on here enjoy the bickering and thats why this thread is still going.

This will be my last post in it before some clever cunt accuses me of prolonging it's life span

Attention-seeking tbh :(

102282[/snapback]

Or some fuckwit makes a post like the above.

Explain to me how I'm attention seeking?

Touched a nerve more like it!

102286[/snapback]

Chill out Wackmeister. Write a poem or something. :icon_lol:

I just find it all quite amusing, everyone whos worth anything on either board knows its just general interboard banter and no real harm is done, HTT comes on here and has a laugh, we make little quips etc about over there. Theres a few tosspots, they have RS2000 we have the Crimson one but generally its take the piss stuff.

Strangely though a couple of people have started to join the debate and keep the likes of this thread alive with comments about "how the two sites bicker", how we're all kids for it etc etc and strangely these self same people have a new board to promote, a board which will probably float on the back of "we dont snipe and fight like the other boards do".

The worlds just full of amazing coincidences innit? :icon_lol:

Guest Shamone

Nah RS2000 was only out to rile yous on here.he never has said owt bad over other board.its all just nonsense really.

Nah RS2000 was only out to rile yous on here.he never has said owt bad over other board.its all just nonsense really.

102460[/snapback]

:icon_lol: Similar posting style.

102460[/snapback]

102461[/snapback]

Identical. FFS.

102460[/snapback]

102461[/snapback]

Identical. FFS.

102463[/snapback]

No spaces after full stops. No capital letters to start new sentences. RUMBLED!! :(

Guest Shamone

I never intended to hide from yous i am not changing owt to disguise anything

used a different name just to say,you cannot keep a good man down.seeing yous

used sneeky tactics with RS2000.

Shamone Mutha F.ker

Edited by Shamone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.