More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Guest CrimsonFault
I'm typing this whilst wearing my new goalie helmet  :clapping:

103172[/snapback]

Im typing this whilst wearing wearing my new strappy stilettos - just like the ones off the Ebay advert were that daft bint bought two pairs of them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103172[/snapback]

Im typing this whilst wearing wearing my new strappy stilettos - just like the ones off the Ebay advert were that daft bint bought two pairs of them.

103173[/snapback]

But I took my helmet off now. :nufc:

Guest CrimsonFault

103172[/snapback]

103173[/snapback]

But I took my helmet off now. :nufc:

103175[/snapback]

Wanna swap for a wee bit?

I'm typing this whilst wearing my new goalie helmet  :nufc:

103172[/snapback]

103173[/snapback]

But I took my helmet off now. :)

103175[/snapback]

103178[/snapback]

Naw, I gotta go out in like 10 mins to try it out. Although it's a customized jobby (managed to get a customized jobby for £100 as opposed to $600-$700!) so I don't really want any shots aimed at my head tonight in fear the paint will chip. :blush:

Oh and me mate is gonna airbrush a skull on the backplate :clapping:

Guest CrimsonFault
I'm typing this whilst wearing my new goalie helmet  :nufc:

103172[/snapback]

103173[/snapback]

But I took my helmet off now. :)

103175[/snapback]

103178[/snapback]

Naw, I gotta go out in like 10 mins to try it out. Although it's a customized jobby (managed to get a customized jobby for £100 as opposed to $600-$700!) so I don't really want any shots aimed at my head tonight in fear the paint will chip. :blush:

Oh and me mate is gonna airbrush a skull on the backplate :clapping:

103179[/snapback]

can i pump inside it before you put it on?

I'll say one thing for NO, at least the mods over there aren't in people's pockets.

102742[/snapback]

what the fuck do you mean by that?

102746[/snapback]

It's pretty straightforward tbh.

103158[/snapback]

well it aint straightforward to me.....

you wanna post it?

103168[/snapback]

thought not, been online for fookin hours since and not a word, WUM tbh

Mods are aligned to cliques, aren't they supposed to be policing the forums, not siding with users during a debate?

103212[/snapback]

The Mods here are users and as such are as entitled to their part in any debate, they may agree or disagree with any user(s) they see fit. They are covered by the same (minimal) rules that everyone else they are just expected to adhere to these rules tightly. This isnt N-O we dont make mods to police people and ensure they say what the agreed line is we purely allow people to post what they want as long as its not offensive. If a mods disagreed with you its probably because you've been talking shite tbh not because of some clique.

Mods are aligned to cliques, aren't they supposed to be policing the forums, not siding with users during a debate?

103212[/snapback]

The Mods here are users and as such are as entitled to their part in any debate, they may agree or disagree with any user(s) they see fit. They are covered by the same (minimal) rules that everyone else they are just expected to adhere to these rules tightly. This isnt N-O we dont make mods to police people and ensure they say what the agreed line is we purely allow people to post what they want as long as its not offensive. If a mods disagreed with you its probably because you've been talking shite tbh not because of some clique.

103214[/snapback]

Where did I say that it was me that they disagreed with?

103212[/snapback]

103214[/snapback]

103222[/snapback]

Well you're not part of the clique, so that blows your argument out of the water :clapping:

103212[/snapback]

103214[/snapback]

103222[/snapback]

To be fair he did say "If"...

Guest CrimsonFault
well considering i have been everyone from HTT to Dan and now SH84 its just another name oot of the hat.

103236[/snapback]

Hang on lad, it's obvious, your ZogMeister!

And a cunt.

My whole point is mods are supposed to be impartial as they are the authority on here, not ostracising users because they don't form part of their little group.

Its only a message board ffs :nufc:

I've seen plenty of new members come on here and join in with everyone's discussions and obviously the reason they did so was because the banter and discussions appealed to them.

I've also seen plenty of WUM's too who haven't attempted to join in but simply try to wind people up. Instead of reacting to it with 'mod authority' we just tend to laugh it off and they go away so there's never really any need to take serious 'mod authority'. :clapping:

My whole point is mods are supposed to be impartial as they are the authority on here, not ostracising users because they don't form part of their little group.

103240[/snapback]

Yet again, I'll ask for those nice little things called "examples"

103240[/snapback]

You're pissing against the wind, so my advice is to drop it.

103240[/snapback]

You're pissing against the wind, so my advice is to drop it.

103280[/snapback]

I'd just like an example, just one, would be nice otherwise Im happy to just assume its the usual bollocks.

1097 posts in this thread including this one, bunch of saddo's tbh

Should have been locked a long time ago

103317[/snapback]

And get all the "hitler mod" comments? This thread has done little to break any of the few rules we have on here, so it wouldn't have been justified to close it.

1097 posts in this thread including this one, bunch of saddo's tbh

Should have been locked a long time ago

103317[/snapback]

aye ye divnt get none of this shite on HowayTheToon like

103346[/snapback]

Obsessed tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.