Tue

23-Feb

8pm

Reading (a)

Sat

27-Feb

Watford (a)

Sat

Thats 7 games in 22 days...thats nearly a game every 3 days ;)

Is this usual for this division? Obviously theres 46 games to get through but ffs...thats fuckin ridculous in the shortest month of the season?

No wonder Hughton signed 5 players in January....I think if we're still at the top when Barnsley turn up on 6th March we'll know a lot more about our promotion prospects.

Hopefully not breaking our backs to rack up an even bigger goal difference over the season will pay dividends ;)

Well, at least the squad depth looks better now anyway.

Aye fair play to CH, he must've looked ahead and presented Ashley and Lambchop with the fixture list and then told them to think how piss poor we'd been over xmas and January...because going on previous experiance with th pair of cunts I can't see that either of them has much in the way of forward planning skills.

To be fair, heres Forest's fixtures this month:

29 06.02.2010 Sheffield Wednesday home

30 09.02.2010 Coventry City away

31 13.02.2010 Doncaster Rovers away

32 16.02.2010 Sheffield United home

33 20.02.2010 Middlesbrough home

34 27.02.2010 Leicester City away

WBA:

28 03.02.2010 Blackpool away

29 06.02.2010 Plymouth Argyle away

30 09.02.2010 Scunthorpe United home

13.02.2010 Reading away FA cup.

31 16.02.2010 Cardiff City away

32 21.02.2010 Bristol City away

33 27.02.2010 Derby County home

WBA have 7 too, and coincidetally its against Reading, which is where our extra game has come from, pospotned from last month. So it looks like Forest may be the "winners" in all this

Busy period, but in the end all they're doing is playing a game of football that lasts 90 odd minutes. If they couldn't do that every 3 to 4 days you'd have to question their fitness and the ability of our staff to manage their helath and fitness. This should be a period we relish as compared to teams with much smaller squads coupled with longer injury lists.

This should be a period we relish as compared to teams with much smaller squads coupled with longer injury lists.

Too right, OzToon.

Billy Davies left furious as Forest transfer panel fail to land single player

Billy Davies is on another collision course with David Pleat after suffering a shattering transfer snub at Nottingham Forest.

Davies was furious after Forest's much maligned transfer panel - headed by football consultant Pleat - failed to make a single signing in January for the second successive season.

He said: "It is no secret that I wanted three players during the January transfer window, in different positions.

"I am obviously disappointed but will work to the best of my ability with what we have got."

I don't think the Baggies will be too badly affected. (Haven't they just signed an extra striker on loan for a month?)

But I think (hope) this may be the month where the lack of depth in Forest's squad begins to play havoc.

Also, if we do have any major injuries occur over the next week or two, is there still time to take on some loans?

Mind you, we do seem to be running out of defenders again. (Just what is the story with Colo?)

This should be a period we relish as compared to teams with much smaller squads coupled with longer injury lists.

Too right, OzToon.

Billy Davies left furious as Forest transfer panel fail to land single player

Billy Davies is on another collision course with David Pleat after suffering a shattering transfer snub at Nottingham Forest.

Davies was furious after Forest's much maligned transfer panel - headed by football consultant Pleat - failed to make a single signing in January for the second successive season.

He said: "It is no secret that I wanted three players during the January transfer window, in different positions.

"I am obviously disappointed but will work to the best of my ability with what we have got."

I don't think the Baggies will be too badly affected. (Haven't they just signed an extra striker on loan for a month?)

But I think (hope) this may be the month where the lack of depth in Forest's squad begins to play havoc.

Also, if we do have any major injuries occur over the next week or two, is there still time to take on some loans?

Mind you, we do seem to be running out of defenders again. (Just what is the story with Colo?)

Just a strain isnt it? Simpson took a knock but should be ok for Derby.

I think we will be alrite tbf.

I dont think the number of games should really be a problem. Professional footballers should be able to play 2 or 3 games a week and we have a large enough squad to cope with anything that crops us. If it was just us that faces this fixture list I would be worried but seen as all our rivals have the same predicament then I am not worrying too much.