Children in need.

Sicklee Sausage Roll

I usually try and make sure I'm out when Children in Need is on but I've spend hundreds of quids today on a new guitar so I'm not allowing myself to spend more on a night out..

57902[/snapback]

Fender, Gibson?

Electric, acoustic?

57903[/snapback]

Electric - Gibson SG, ebony.. £509.99 was the cheapest I could get it, but with Christmas coming etc I really shouldn't have bought it. My mam's going to go mental when I tellher she has to be in the house when it gets delivered. :lol:

I usually try and make sure I'm out when Children in Need is on but I've spend hundreds of quids today on a new guitar so I'm not allowing myself to spend more on a night out..

57902[/snapback]

Fender, Gibson?

Electric, acoustic?

57903[/snapback]

Electric - Gibson SG, ebony.. £509.99 was the cheapest I could get it, but with Christmas coming etc I really shouldn't have bought it. My mam's going to go mental when I tellher she has to be in the house when it gets delivered. :lol:

57905[/snapback]

Jammy bastid.

Get a hard case if you didn't get one with it. (Cracking deal if you did.) The bit between the neck and headstock is very prone to snapping off.

Ive had to turn children in need over....i know its all for good causes and i dont mind contributing, but i cannot watch the program :lol: I just can't watch it without cringing ;) It needs revamping, a fresh start, its so dated and sickly :razz: I thought it could do with new presenters, i see gabby has gone, at least thats a start!

57902[/snapback]

Fender, Gibson?

Electric, acoustic?

57903[/snapback]

57905[/snapback]

angus young wannabee tbh ;)

57902[/snapback]

Fender, Gibson?

Electric, acoustic?

57903[/snapback]

Electric - Gibson SG, ebony.. £509.99 was the cheapest I could get it, but with Christmas coming etc I really shouldn't have bought it. My mam's going to go mental when I tellher she has to be in the house when it gets delivered. ;)

57905[/snapback]

angus young wannabee tbh :razz:

57985[/snapback]

Alex Lifeson tbh. :razz:

And SSR.. I have a hard case in the loft, I'm just too scared to go up and get it.. it comes with a crappy unfortnuately. Not that I ever take my guitars anywhere. :lol:

Now I just need to sell the two guitars and two keyboards that I have already to regain some of the funds...

Didn't see any of it last night. Channel 4 had some good stuff going up against it so didn't channel surf at all from about 8pm.

57997[/snapback]

Yeh ghostbusters, top quality cheesey 80's movies. You gotta love them.

Didn't see any of it last night. Channel 4 had some good stuff going up against it so didn't channel surf at all from about 8pm.

57997[/snapback]

Yeh ghostbusters, top quality cheesey 80's movies. You gotta love them.

58043[/snapback]

:lol: Back to my childhood. Got more jokes this time round than I did when I was

younger. Some of it still looked decent too, the bit where all the ghosts come out of the unit and you see the skyline was canny. Marshmallow man is still a legend.