Championship Manager

donaldstott

The wife bought me Championship Manager on the PC for xmas.

Despite the reasonably positive reviews there are still some awful glitches. Not least the fact it takes 20 minutes for the game to load. What is more every matchday the game pauses at 8am for around 4 minutes. With game time taking anything between 5 minutes and 15 minutes.

It's all very frustrating.

I won the Championship in the first season and then with ridiculous ease won the Premier League in the second season, which makes the whole thing a bit of a mockery really. No players got injured for any significant length of time, I had about 5 bookings all season, however most of the time if a player got a booking he invariably got a second yellow, so I started to immediately substitute anybody that got booked.

Team:

--------------------Manual Rieman--------------

S.Taylor-----Marek Suchy----Seb Bassong---Jose Enrique

------------------Joao Moutinho----------------

------Alan Djagoev---------Simon Vuckevic------------

-------------------Joe Ledley------------------------

----------Oba Martins--------Scott Sinclair--------------

• 2 weeks later...

The normal 2010 version. I assume that CM brought the game out early to get on the market before FM, thus Martins and Bassong were still at the club.

As for being sheet. Did you not read the post, won the championship at the first attempt, then won the Prem at the first attempt. ;)

Having said that, it probably had more to do with the game being stupidly easy than anything I did.

Having said that I'd take those four midfielders at the toon next season that's for sure.