Google Buzz

khay

Am I the only one who has stopped using Google?? I read a report about three weeks ago saying Google were far from 'secret' (or words to that effect - is it effect, or affect, I can never figure that out :jesuswept: ). Anyway, I've been using 'Bing' ever since.

Mind you, the report I read was probably commissioned by 'Bing', in the first place!! :P

Anyone using it? or is it going to go the same way as Google wave (Logs in to wave ,Its been a while)... :jesuswept:

Hasn't been rolled out to Google Apps yet so I'm not. *Pops off to check his Wave inbox...*

Am I the only one who has stopped using Google?? I read a report about three weeks ago saying Google were far from 'secret' (or words to that effect - is it effect, or affect, I can never figure that out :jesuswept: ). Anyway, I've been using 'Bing' ever since.

Mind you, the report I read was probably commissioned by 'Bing', in the first place!! :D

:P

Snakey, the report you read WAS commisioned by Microsoft. I read the same thing. Didnt stop me using Google mail tho. as every system has its weaknesses and not just Google. What Bing didnt mention in the report is that they are also subject to the same rules of disclosure as every other provider (to governments, taxman, police etc..).

back to the OP. Might give it a try but to be honest i cant see much use for it. Imo it seems to be a cynical attempt to get everybody to use google products.

Mind you, the report I read was probably commissioned by 'Bing', in the first place!! :D

:P

Snakey, the report you read WAS commisioned by Microsoft. I read the same thing. Didnt stop me using Google mail tho. as every system has its weaknesses and not just Google. What Bing didnt mention in the report is that they are also subject to the same rules of disclosure as every other provider (to governments, taxman, police etc..).

back to the OP. Might give it a try but to be honest i cant see much use for it. Imo it seems to be a cynical attempt to get everybody to use google products.

Ha ha, thanks AA. It doesn't surprise me that I was right.

One brilliant thing about Bing which I have discovered, is that on their Images site, they have loads of pics without need for clicking 'next page', as you have to do on Google.

Mind you, the report I read was probably commissioned by 'Bing', in the first place!! :P

I wouldn't bother about that sort of stuff personally. If someone wants to sift through my emails or documents and find something interesting they're welcome. I can't be arsed myself most of the time so if anyone else wants to they can knock themselves out.

I wouldn't bother about that sort of stuff personally. If someone wants to sift through my emails or documents and find something interesting they're welcome. I can't be arsed myself most of the time so if anyone else wants to they can knock themselves out.

:P:D

'They' would get a shock if they sifted through my e-mails! Pictures of wor lass in various states of undress and 'exotic' poses.

:P:D

'They' would get a shock if they sifted through my e-mails! Pictures of wor lass in various states of undress and 'exotic' poses.

Crafty old google...so that's their game. Access to "Real Housewives" for free. :D