I'm a Celebrity

DanTheMan

Anyone gonna watch this series? I remember how funny the thread about it was when it was Jordan and Peter Andre in it. :lol: One of the best threads on the old board that.

Dunno many of the people in it this year, only eye candy is the lass who used to play Trisha in Emmerdale.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might be onto something there TR, as the first example is someone who used to be on Emmerdale.

Woohoo, A-listers!!!!!!!!

I have no TV. And for once, in this case, I'm almost glad.

That thread was indeed a classic! Although for all the pisstaking we did of Andre, he got his woman in the end didn't he? Thankfully he made a fucking tit of himself in the process and provided hours of school disco-esque entertainment in the process.

Until they get someone as deluded as Andre on it again (he really did think he was a musical genius), it'll never be as good.

That thread was great.

Some people I can remember that are on it this year (theres a few I've forgotten):

Jenny frost (Atomic Kitten)

Sheree Murphy (Trisha off Emmerdale, possible eye candy)

Carol Thatcher (aye, Maggie's daughter)

Bollocks, can only remember three. All the others are totally unremarkable (well, even more so).

Anthony from Blue

Was Dennis Rodman going to be in it?  :lol:

58130[/snapback]

I think he was mentioned at one point but it looks like he's not going to be in it, personally I'm gutted because the bloke is clearly a mentalist of the highest order and would have made great television.

That thread was great.

Some people I can remember that are on it this year (theres a few I've forgotten):

Jenny frost (Atomic Kitten)

Sheree Murphy (Trisha off Emmerdale, possible eye candy)

Carol Thatcher (aye, Maggie's daughter)

Bollocks, can only remember three. All the others are totally unremarkable (well, even more so).

58108[/snapback]

annalise of neighbours

lynn and ricky of eastenders

jilly goolden of food and drink

anthony of blue

emmm there must be more blokes as well surely??

Anyone gonna watch this series? I remember how funny the thread about it was when it was Jordan and Peter Andre in it.  :lol: One of the best threads on the old board that.

Dunno many of the people in it this year, only eye candy is the lass who used to play Trisha in Emmerdale.

57928[/snapback]

Lies. Kimberley Davies is in it. there had better be some bikini action.

anyone see peter andre and jordan singing on children in need? Jordans voice is surprisingly bearable!

58201[/snapback]

Badly mimed like, despite them constantly referring to it as her first "live" performance.

lynn off eastenders managed to have a fit fromalcohol withdrawal about 14minutes into her time there

58355[/snapback]

She's a stinking plonky for sure. I will now refer to her as from this day as 8 Ace.

58380[/snapback]

For someone who can't act, she's definitely a drama queen.

lynn off eastenders managed to have a fit fromalcohol withdrawal about 14minutes into her time there

58355[/snapback]

She's a stinking plonky for sure. I will now refer to her as from this day as 8 Ace.

58380[/snapback]

For someone who can't act, she's definitely a drama queen.

58381[/snapback]

Speaking of queens I'm suprised there's no puffs in the camp. Reality TV always need a pork knuckle thrown in for good measure, although that Osmond bloke seems a little bit tender at times.

Jimmy Osmond has about 6 kids or something, although he is a little sweet, although not as sweet as Jason Orange.

The lass from Eastenders looks like she's got the cold turkey shakes like, which is a shame really. She's obviously got problems and maybe shouldn't be playing them out in public.

Jimmy Osmond has about 6 kids or something, although he is a little sweet, although not as sweet as Jason Orange.

The lass from Eastenders looks like she's got the cold turkey shakes like, which is a shame really. She's obviously got problems and maybe shouldn't be playing them out in public.

58383[/snapback]

Going to make for good viewing i reckon once the cravings really kick in, probably end up drinking her own piss in desperation

:rolleyes:

58383[/snapback]

Jason Orange is as camp as Christmas in all this Take That reunion business. He makes Larry Grayson sound like Barry White.

She's in the hospital now apparantly.

20/11/2005

Elaine: the latest

Elaine is feeling better

Following Elaine's second collapse in camp, an ITV Spokesperson has issued the following statement:

"The safety and health of the celebrities is of paramount importance which is why paramedics are on site 24-hours a day."

"All of the celebrities undergo a medical and a psychological profile before they are signed for the show.

"On arrival in Australia they have a further session with a paramedic before the enter the jungle.

"As a precaution, Elaine has been taken to hospital for observation following this second incident.

"A senior member of the the production team will be close at hand throughout her stay in hospital and we will be ensuring that she receives the best possible care.

"We will also be keeping her family abreast of all developments.

"We obviously wish her a speedy recovery.

"At this stage we don't know if she'll be returning to the show."

Didn't watch it cos I was at the Elbow gig, but did I miss anything interesting?

That Kimberley Davies & Jenny Frost would get the sword nee bother!

Bit disappointed with Sheree Murphy, not as nice as i recall from her Dale days!

Did you see David Dickinson wife on last night!? Looks the spitting double of the big black lass David Walliams plays in Little Britain! :rolleyes: