I'm a Celebrity

DanTheMan

Was rather disappointing that Carol had a bungy cord attached to her on last night's challenge - would have made it all the more interesting if she didn't!

FFS, they made someone swim in a swamp last year and then released a croc into it to spice things up!!

58905[/snapback]

It was just a freshwater croc. Not saying I'd like to swim with one but they aren't dangerous to people. They should have released a fully gorwn salty, that would have been entertaining.

58908[/snapback]

Should have let a great white in there TBH - maybe HTT would have got excited! :D

58959[/snapback]

My favourite HTT post ever (it was short :razz: ) was the one where he said he liked to go swimming with Great Whites in a cage, only he's scared of water and can't swim :icon_lol:

58962[/snapback]

Anyone see that programme about the Octopuss on Channel 5 last night? This massive one in captivity was popping small sharks (1.5 metres) off, that it shared the tank with, at a phenomenal rate. Had the keepers baffled what was going on until they set cameras up 24/7.

HTT would have had a break down watching it

:angry:

Anyway, back to I'm a cunt, get me out of here. That Ant & Dec have got the best job going being able to watch these celebrity wannabes squirm in there pants every time a trial is about to be dished out. I bet they only work a few hours a day then spend the rest of the day fucking about whilst getting paid vast sums of money.

You have to hand it to them they've pulled it off big time, well done i say. ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant and Dec are blatantly living it up in a luxury rainforest retreat while the 'celebs' are roughing it. Fair play though, like you say. Is anyone actually watching it though? Even wor lass thinks it's shite and she loves all that stuff. Bit of a tired format I reckon.

Ant and Dec are blatantly living it up in a luxury rainforest retreat while the 'celebs' are roughing it. Fair play though, like you say. Is anyone actually watching it though? Even wor lass thinks it's shite and she loves all that stuff. Bit of a tired format I reckon.

60105[/snapback]

Aye, it's not relly up to much but that trial tonight should be good. Watching the winetaster sample some insects, wonder if she gets the year and origin right?

:D

Them bastards Ant & Dec have done well for themselves no doubt, but it's always funny as fuck how they get roundly booed everytime they come to their sacred St James'!

And to think I had an audition for the part of PJ in Byker Grove when i was a young un'!  :icon_lol:

60130[/snapback]

I had you down as more of a Spuggy tbh. :D

Them bastards Ant & Dec have done well for themselves no doubt, but it's always funny as fuck how they get roundly booed everytime they come to their sacred St James'!

And to think I had an audition for the part of PJ in Byker Grove when i was a young un'!  :icon_lol:

60130[/snapback]

I had you down as more of a Spuggy tbh. :D

60132[/snapback]

You seem to have gotten me confused with Wacky Jnr, Spuggy was small and ginger was she not? I rest my case!

How about a new programme called: They Think They're a Celebrity, Put Them In There.

We can all phone up for tossers who we would really like to see the back of.

May I start with Davina McCall and that Jamie Oliver character. Oh, and that Jade Goody lass/thing.

so fucking glad I don't watch this shite

and don't try and spin that tired old "I watch it 'Ironically' because I'm tremndy" shite either.

you should watch proper programmes or nothing.

it's like field of Dreams, if you watch shit, they'll make more.

Cannon & Ball now in the jungle. Fuck me gently.  ;)

60152[/snapback]

Ball is getting angry :angry:

He could crush a grape.

61346[/snapback]

That was Stu Francis (of Crackerjack fame) wasn't it?

60152[/snapback]

He could crush a grape.

61346[/snapback]

62334[/snapback]

Aye. He could wrestle with an Action Man an'all :angry:

60152[/snapback]

He could crush a grape.

61346[/snapback]

62334[/snapback]

62335[/snapback]

And test drive a Tonka iirc ;)

60152[/snapback]

He could crush a grape.

61346[/snapback]

62334[/snapback]

62335[/snapback]

And test drive a Tonka iirc ;)

62336[/snapback]

Jump off a dolls house...

Rip a tissue...

Another one bites the dust... :angry:

I don't watch it as it's shite but heard it on the radio. The bird off eastenders?

62565[/snapback]

Elaine Lordan? She fainted on arrival, was taken to hospital and never came back. Keep up Brock!

Who went tonight? Anyone know? ;)

Just been talking to the fella and he said it was "the one who talks about red wine with a bouquet of roast dinners and stuff like that". I presume this means Jilly Goulden rather than Cannon or Ball...

I'm glad I haven't got into this this time. When the last Big Brother finished it was like being released from prison - I just couldn't not watch in case something interesting happened, so every night I had it on. ;) I did intent to watch Celebrity, but when it didn't grip me from the off I had a lucky escape.

Having a smooch with mrs hips last night to some tunes on the rekid player, she said that that programme was on (who said I'm not captivating?). I told her it is just shit, and she agreed.

If my mrs can realise that it is just a pile of shit, it must be!

Shit with a capital SH!