Stevie

Andrew

Goodbye Newcastle's rose....

:lol:

Hark at Alex John.

For all Stevie's faults, I always believed that if he was walking down the street and an asian lad was being set upon by some 'white' lads he would help the kid out. I liked his craic but I'm not going to get carried away with any movements either way.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig you were being a nob to Stevie tbf. What was the point in attacking him for quoting a line from a TV show, even if you knew it was such? Get a life?

Come back when've caught up with everything son...

how about a "STEVIE ON TRIAL" thread?

Present the case against him, let him defend himeself and the rest of us can all vote on whether he stays or goes?

pyzamnothanks.jpg

Whatever you say Adolf :lol:

Am I right in assuming whoever hosts this site has read some of Stevie's more "thoughtful" posts and told you to ban him....maybe more than once?

Guest Insider
Craig you were being a nob to Stevie tbf. What was the point in attacking him for quoting a line from a TV show, even if you knew it was such? Get a life?

I've read this forum for a long time, son, but a typical condescending reply from yourself from up there on the horse. Stevie is one of only a small selection of local posters on here and is pretty well liked, he goes close to the line sometimes but if you come down on stuff like that too hard you just end up with Newcastle Online, which is frankly unbearable.

If you've read it for a long time then I put you in the 'need you head examined' category that I referred to earlier.

Stevie well liked? Well I've had a multitude of PMs that counter that claim. I don't doubt that some like him but definitely not all. Anyway regardless of whether he's liked or not, he's continually transgressed (NOT as you put it 'goes close to the line sometimes') and despite being asked to cut out certain aspects of his posting, he's continued effectively sticking 2 fingers up to those who manage the place and attempt to keep order. That's not just me btw.

As one member said earlier to me, if people want to run their own forum with the own rules then they can do so otherwise STFU and that they've often thought to themselves 'What must some people think' who are just browsing as guests etc. A bit embarrassing really from that standpoint. Especially if you realise people from other clubs, the media etc. will be reading messageboards from time to time.

As for ending up like N-O, this is only the second person who has been removed from TT in almost 5 years. It's hardly like we've got a 'forum of the banned'.

Anyway - he's gone. Get over it.

You obviously didn't take my criticism of being condescending seriously by opening your post with that. What a prick honestly. I've seen how all the other admins/mods go about their business and I've seen you and there's a massive difference. Telling people to STFU who disagree with the banning is out of line as well. You know he's done fuck all wrong when you have to refer to past discrepancies to justify the ban to people mate.

What concern is it of yours man? :lol:

No 'single one person' banned him - it's a decision that was unanimous that one person carried out. If they want to reveal themselves they can but that's their decision and I don't see why they should have to - I mean what will you get from it?

The host is Peasepud so why don't you ask him yourself?

As for Adolf, we've banned one member you cretin! :lol:

No 'single one person' banned him - it's a decision that was unanimous that one person carried out. If they want to reveal themselves they can but that's their decision and I don't see why they should have to - I mean what will you get from it?

As for Adolf, we've banned one member you cretin! :lol:

We prols feel that this is just the start. Night Of The Longknives will have fuck all on the Great TT Cull of 2010 :rolleyes:

I've read this forum for a long time, son, but a typical condescending reply from yourself from up there on the horse. Stevie is one of only a small selection of local posters on here and is pretty well liked, he goes close to the line sometimes but if you come down on stuff like that too hard you just end up with Newcastle Online, which is frankly unbearable.

If you've read it for a long time then I put you in the 'need you head examined' category that I referred to earlier.

Stevie well liked? Well I've had a multitude of PMs that counter that claim. I don't doubt that some like him but definitely not all. Anyway regardless of whether he's liked or not, he's continually transgressed (NOT as you put it 'goes close to the line sometimes') and despite being asked to cut out certain aspects of his posting, he's continued effectively sticking 2 fingers up to those who manage the place and attempt to keep order. That's not just me btw.

As one member said earlier to me, if people want to run their own forum with the own rules then they can do so otherwise STFU and that they've often thought to themselves 'What must some people think' who are just browsing as guests etc. A bit embarrassing really from that standpoint. Especially if you realise people from other clubs, the media etc. will be reading messageboards from time to time.

As for ending up like N-O, this is only the second person who has been removed from TT in almost 5 years. It's hardly like we've got a 'forum of the banned'.

You obviously didn't take my criticism of being condescending seriously by opening your post with that. What a prick honestly. I've seen how all the other admins/mods go about their business and I've seen you and there's a massive difference. Telling people to STFU who disagree with the banning is out of line as well. You know he's done fuck all wrong when you have to refer to past discrepancies to justify the ban to people mate.

Why don't you read my post correctly and then come back and have another go? I was paraphrasing.... :rolleyes: It was the comment of someone else but that's not to say I don't agree with it.

Massive difference? How so? Because I come out and publically defend the decision of the team? :lol:

Musim clericss can rant and rave against this country from within it's shore, but a bit of Geordie craic is not allowed on a football forum.

As S would say "oh dear"

Well it's illegal if they incite hatred actually, but don't let facts get in the way of things. I mean, it's not like usually do, is it? :lol:

As for Adolf, we've banned one member you cretin! :rolleyes:

Well you know what they say....."the first casualty of war is the truth" :lol:

:rolleyes:

No idea how old you are Craig but under 16 would be my guess. Canny post that.

Well and truely took your ball and went home. well done

As for Adolf, we've banned one member you cretin! :rolleyes:

Well you know what they say....."the first casualty of war is the truth" :lol:

:rolleyes:

So what you're really saying is you're using assumption?

Guest Insider

Why don't you read my post correctly and then come back and have another go? I was paraphrasing.... :rolleyes: It was the comment of someone else but that's not to say I don't agree with it.

Massive difference? How so? Because I come out and publically defend the decision of the team? :lol:

... and come across as a right snotty P.C cock in doing such. Why don't you move this magical Stevie thread over from the admin forum and let us all read it? I fully expect you won't because it'll pretty much expose how 100% in favour of it you were, and how the other admins probably reluctantly agreed in the end.

I propose we organise an open-top bus memorial along the 92/93 route. Crowds five-deep along Gosforth High Street. It's what he would have wanted.

It's ironic because no fucker had a good word to say about Di until she was gone either.

Double it and add a year. No ball's been taken, I've answered the criticism and you evidently don't like it.

Far from me taking the ball home, I'm still here but you've refusing to play because you don't like the rules :lol:

... and come across as a right snotty P.C cock in doing such. Why don't you move this magical Stevie thread over from the admin forum and let us all read it? I fully expect you won't because it'll pretty much expose how 100% in favour of it you were, and how the other admins probably reluctantly agreed in the end.

If all the people who contributed to the thread are in favour, I'll move it. And then I'll look forward to your apology :rolleyes:

I propose we organise an open-top bus memorial along the 92/93 route. Crowds five-deep along Gosforth High Street. It's what he would have wanted.

It's ironic because no fucker had a good word to say about Di until she was gone either.

:lol::lol:

Double it and add a year. No ball's been taken, I've answered the criticism and you evidently don't like it.

Far from me taking the ball home, I'm still here but you've refusing to play because you don't like the rules :lol:

Youve answered the criticism by dodging bullets. You wont name names or say specific instances..

Your handling of Stevies banning has been rather LLambias like dare i say.

Guest Insider

Youve answered the criticism by dodging bullets. You wont name names or say specific instances..

Your handling of Stevies banning has been rather LLambias like dare i say.

It's happened. It's done. He's gone. Like it or STFU. Or we'll rename to Sports Direct @ Toontastic.

I expect the delay whilst waiting for their approval will be used to edit some of your posts in the thread.

A little dickie bird told me something last week which suggests Craig is telling the truth about it being fairly unanimous and something that's been building for a while tbf to him.

Guest Insider
I expect the delay whilst waiting for their approval will be used to edit some of your posts in the thread.

A little dickie bird told me something last week which suggests Craig is telling the truth about it being fairly unanimous and something that's been building for a while tbf to him.

Fair enough, but there's only one of them loving the opportunity to patronise the board members on the issue.