Swansea v Newcastle

ChezGiven

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon next game, leave all this shite back at the training ground, and play the likes of kadar, tavernier, etc the young lads up and coming and tell 'em to go out and play for the badge. Have 11 players go out there that want to play for newcastle and want to win. prove their worth

We did that against Peterborough and got absolutely mullered

Should have kept Loven on tbh. Carroll has done bugger all...We won't survive for a second in the Premiership - assuming we even get promoted.

Warned everyone after the Man City game last season as to how bad Carroll was.

He's an utter holocaust of a footballer.

Honestly guys, why are we so bad at the moment? How can a team that stayed top so long all of a sudden go out with no desire and not one shot on target? I know we have been top and not played that brilliant this whole season but was that all down to luck? I am really struggling to understand how a supposedly good football team cannot keep hold of and pass the ball. Isn't that the point of the game or am i missing something?!!

Fucking hopeless, I almost hope we don't go up. This team will get fucked all over in the prem.

Don't worry about us in the premiership next season.

This, the Leicester draw and the Derby defeat will have shown all of the other teams that we a perfectly beatable away from home.

Edited by Sima

Honestly guys, why are we so bad at the moment? How can a team that stayed top so long all of a sudden go out with no desire and not one shot on target? I know we have been top and not played that brilliant this whole season but was that all down to luck? I am really struggling to understand how a supposedly good football team cannot keep hold of and pass the ball. Isn't that the point of the game or am i missing something?!!

Apathy is rife within the squad. No more so than in our 3 useless midfielders.

Edited by Sima

Not any sense of urgency whatsoever. We've just been passing around the back four for crying out loud. If you had just started watching you could be forgiven for thinking that we were the team in the lead.

There was some respect early days and Nolan was scoring in games we were playing badly in (with a good defence). Sides have got us worked out now and aren't really that concerned about us anymore. The Leicester game was the watershied imo, the way they came at us with ten men and should have won basically. The way it is now NOLAN and BUTT shouldn't really start any games ever but CH hasn't got the balls to do that.