4-0 tomorrow night

accadacca

and this board will be full of happy campers again.

Unlikely. Too many of them enjoy being miserable.

But I vote for the acca dacca party, I like your optimism and also that , to date, you've been proved right. I recall you banging on at the start of the season saying we'd go up basically because there was not the quality to detain us. And so far you are so right. Don't expect any of your detractors to admit that though. Or to do happy anythime soon.

Cheers

Percy (your one fan)

But I vote for the acca dacca party, I like your optimism and also that , to date, you've been proved right. I recall you banging on at the start of the season saying we'd go up basically because there was not the quality to detain us. And so far you are so right. Don't expect any of your detractors to admit that though. Or to do happy anythime soon.

Cheers

Percy (your one fan)

I'd say ,Percy, you are confusing misery with concern.

Everyone on here wants us to do well- have a read thru the Cardiff thread as an example.

The concern, as I see it, is firstly that we have a squad capable of seeing us promoted- we probably have at present, although not one that will " piss this league" to paraphrase Accy D. Even the most hopeless optimist would have to say our recent form has given cause for concern.

The more worrying prospect is the move back into the PL.

Ashley will not spend sufficiently to rebuild to the level needed to compete, and is happy with Hughton as his puppet.

Even if we romp home clear Champions this season, what awaits is misery.

Do us a favour.. when your crazy prophecy turns out not to be true log back in here tomorrow night and answer your critics....

I bet you won't though.

Do us a favour.. when your crazy prophecy turns out not to be true log back in here tomorrow night and answer your critics....

I bet you won't though.

I like your avatar - he's pretty darn cool :rolleyes:

But I vote for the acca dacca party, I like your optimism and also that , to date, you've been proved right #1. I recall you banging on at the start of the season saying we'd go up basically because there was not the quality to detain us #2. And so far you are so right. Don't expect any of your detractors to admit that though. Or to do happy anythime soon.

Cheers

Percy (your one fan)#3

#1 No he hasn't, but dont let the facts spoil that ;)

#2 No, he said we'd piss the league

#3 No, you aren't. Whether people agree with him or not, you've got to love him :icon_lol:

But I vote for the acca dacca party, I like your optimism and also that , to date, you've been proved right #1. I recall you banging on at the start of the season saying we'd go up basically because there was not the quality to detain us #2. And so far you are so right. Don't expect any of your detractors to admit that though. Or to do happy anythime soon.

Cheers

Percy (your one fan)#3

#1 No he hasn't, but dont let the facts spoil that ;)

#2 No, he said we'd piss the league

#3 No, you aren't. Whether people agree with him or not, you've got to love him :icon_lol:

Acadacacdo-do-doo-push-pineapple-shake-the-tree predicted a bumper harvest and has been gloating since because we're starving but no-one's died.