Theory Test

tommo

I have my driving theory test two weeks today. I have been revising for a few weeks but need to get it sorted properly now. For you's who have done the theory.. what was the best way for you to revise?

Most of them are just common sense. I remember one of the questions being about an injured man in a car crash, and one of the answers in the multiple choice was "Offer him a cigarette" ;)

Also, with your hazard perception, I found it easier to almost talk about it out loud. You probably won't be able to do that in the test centre, but if you talk it through in your mind - "I'm driving along a road, there are some kids playing football there, potential hazard...., ok, the balls in the road *click*" e.t.c. e.t.c.

Passed my full test on Monday! (only been eligible for 11 years ;) ) Anyway, I bought a test CD and found it was practically identical to the actual test. I'll see if I can dig out the name though I suspect they are all pretty similar.

• 2 weeks later...