Can you tell you're going to like someone...

Park Life

:icon_lol: intellect <_<

Leazes, would you advocate a world without intellectual ambition?

do you talk to people you know like that ;)

Not going to answer the question?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are some interesting people on here. Doubt I'll ever meet any of them.

Same for me as well. ;)

I will say this though, although I'd never admit to it, if/ when I do finally catch a match at St. James', I'll be hurt if some of the folks from the board don't meet up with me at a pub for a few rounds. I'd super curious to see if Parky is black and white in real life.

No seriously though, it'd be cool to put faces with names at some point.

EDIT: Woe to thee o earth and sea... FOR THIS POST IS SIX-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SIX. Lols.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

I think there are some interesting people on here. Doubt I'll ever meet any of them.

Same for me as well. ;)

And I thought we had a date in Nashville for USA-England. Either that or I don't count as interesting. :icon_lol:

I'd make sure i was there Cid ;)

Dig it man! I'll try not to talk loud. My buddy (the Glazer lookalike) was in Scotland for a semester and he said the friends over there were always like, "You don't have to yell- we're right here!" An American thing, apparently. Also, if you ask me for a graphical representation of a geographic area, I'll not look around for a wooden stick with fibers on the end of it used to soak up water from a floor. He was guilty of that as well. :icon_lol:

Parky doesnt go to matches man, he doesnt need to with that all seeing eye.

Good point. I'll be sure to bring a pen and paper and just leave him a note on the side of his concrete bunker. <_<

Same for me as well. <_<

And I thought we had a date in Nashville for USA-England. Either that or I don't count as interesting. :icon_lol:

Lols, I wondered if you'd remember our date, snookums. ;)

Sorry to say, there's no chance of me making it to Nashville now. My wife will be delivering the player to be named later about three weeks prior. Best I'm going to be able to do is hit a local bar here in Evansville. :icon_lol: Turns out she was pregnant for a little longer than we thought when I made that post about us meeting up. When we did the math, we figured her due date to be towards the end of June, turns out it's more like middle of May.

It should go without saying you're more than welcome to attend, but I totally understand if you're generally against travelling to Indiana <shudder>. :icon_lol:

Same for me as well. :icon_lol:

And I thought we had a date in Nashville for USA-England. Either that or I don't count as interesting. :jihad:

Lols, I wondered if you'd remember our date, snookums. <_<

Sorry to say, there's no chance of me making it to Nashville now. My wife will be delivering the player to be named later about three weeks prior. Best I'm going to be able to do is hit a local bar here in Evansville. ;) Turns out she was pregnant for a little longer than we thought when I made that post about us meeting up. When we did the math, we figured her due date to be towards the end of June, turns out it's more like middle of May.

It should go without saying you're more than welcome to attend, but I totally understand if you're generally against travelling to Indiana <shudder>. :icon_lol:

As bad excuses go, I suppose I'll accept it. :icon_lol:

;)

Would love to go a-travelling, but I'm very much tied to the CMA Fest schedule in all its gory glory. Fully intend there to be a next time, though, so maybe we'll swing along Route 69 if only for the comedy value.

Same for me as well. ;)

And I thought we had a date in Nashville for USA-England. Either that or I don't count as interesting. :jihad:

Lols, I wondered if you'd remember our date, snookums. <_<

Sorry to say, there's no chance of me making it to Nashville now. My wife will be delivering the player to be named later about three weeks prior. Best I'm going to be able to do is hit a local bar here in Evansville. :jihad: Turns out she was pregnant for a little longer than we thought when I made that post about us meeting up. When we did the math, we figured her due date to be towards the end of June, turns out it's more like middle of May.

As bad excuses go, I suppose I'll accept it. :icon_lol:

;)

Would love to go a-travelling, but I'm very much tied to the CMA Fest schedule in all its gory glory. Fully intend there to be a next time, though, so maybe we'll swing along Route 69 if only for the comedy value.

Sorry, Meenz. I really was looking forward to meeting somebody cool from the board, but wor lass would probably shoot me if I even asked. :icon_lol:

Dude- Interstate 69 is being extended into southern Indiana. It's literally like 10 miles from my house. I don't know if they have the signs up yet. I take it for a few minutes to get to work sometimes. Lols...

Edited by Cid_MCDP

You said the magic number CID he'll be there! With bells on

I'm not kidding about the bells, research "Morris Dancing" and you'll get an idea of how he dresses.

Interstate, Route, I need to get those sorted before taking a car out on the open road really. ;)

Anyway, call it a future date. No need to get the champagne on ice just yet though. :icon_lol:

Don't feel bad, it still confuses me and I've been driving for nearly 20 years. There's interstates, routes, highways, state roads... bloody confusing.

I'm not kidding about the bells, research "Morris Dancing" and you'll get an idea of how he dresses.

Ah, but we were going to meet in Nashville. I'd have broken out the chaps and spurs for the occasion.

My brother's met more people off here than I have.

He says you're all cunts.

;)

He lives round the corner from me and says nothing of the sort. :icon_lol:

Sure I walked past you in Asda as well the other day.

;)

He lives round the corner from me and says nothing of the sort. :icon_lol:

If it was South Shields about 6pm and I had earphones in and a vacant look in my eyes it probably was me.

:icon_lol:

He lives round the corner from me and says nothing of the sort. <_<

If it was South Shields about 6pm and I had earphones in and a vacant look in my eyes it probably was me.

Aye it was. ;)

Edited by Jonny2J

Ah, but we were going to meet in Nashville. I'd have broken in the chaps and spurs for the occasion.

it's subtle, when you see it, you'll shit bricks.

I don't think I'm much like the character I am on here. I asked Meenzer about this recently and he agreed, saying something along the lines "You're not a knob in real life"

which is nice :icon_lol:

The people I have met from here struck me as quite similar to their on-line persona.

There are a few who, because of their persona on here, I wouldn't necessarily want to have a pint with. J69 is at the top of that list, strikes me as the kind of lad who is enough of a wanker that he couldn't mask it, even in polite society.

;) He's right btw.

Ah, but we were going to meet in Nashville. I'd have broken in the chaps and spurs for the occasion.

it's subtle, when you see it, you'll shit bricks.

That really did make me lol.

I don't think I'm much like the character I am on here. I asked Meenzer about this recently and he agreed, saying something along the lines "You're not a knob in real life"

which is nice :icon_lol:

The people I have met from here struck me as quite similar to their on-line persona.

There are a few who, because of their persona on here, I wouldn't necessarily want to have a pint with. J69 is at the top of that list, strikes me as the kind of lad who is enough of a wanker that he couldn't mask it, even in polite society.

;) He's right btw.

nicest thing anyone has said publicly on the board about me. Fact.

I blahdy larve you Tooj!

<_<