Chelsea v Newcastle

Gemmill

Do century fm always have the match commentary on? It's the only reason I keep contemplating paying for Newcastle World. I guess the post match vids etc would be nice as well but theradio commentary is the main thing I want.

If they streamed the match live via video then I'd pay for that!

We were always going to strunggle against Chelsea without our two main strikers.

Baba seems to have had a good game (turning it on for his old team perhaps?) as has Parker (could be more of the same but I dont think so).

Bramble and Boumsong have both had nightmare. We have lost our shape and our composure.

Souness needs t sort both of these quickly as we showed we could play with Chelsea in the first half. That's still not beyond us. Goals however, might be....... :lol:

Boumsong and Bramble have cost us. Neither know what to do, sloppy passes and sloppy marking from Boumsong at set pieces. Utter shit!

Got to get someone in January who knows what they are doing and can actually lead the defence!

Basically i can sum up the game, Parker and Bowyer work their asses off for 45 minutes to keep the game at 0-0. Then in the space of 2 minutes of the restart Bramble has gifted them a goal after passing the ball 5 yards straight into Gudjohnson.

The second one Bramble was just like meh and was backing away. Boumsong pointed to Crespo on the far side yet Bramble didnt go to him nor close down Lampard.

Oh and how quiet are the Chelsea fans!