Fallout 3

Kevin

Very good purchase indeed Kevin, although in the past I've been critical, it's still a brilliant game and worthy of its ratings and overall reception. When playing Fallout, I've enjoyed it, the graphics after a while do begin to grind, and the FPS aspect of it is unpolished, but then again it is an RPG, but creating a sub-franchise (New Vegas) is a very poor move from Bethesda tbh. I dearly hope there main team is secretly working on the next Oblivion, and stop branching into different genres of gaming as proven by WET, which was terrible and stick to what Bethesda do best; role-playing games.

Very good purchase indeed Kevin, although in the past I've been critical, it's still a brilliant game and worthy of its ratings and overall reception. When playing Fallout, I've enjoyed it, the graphics after a while do begin to grind, and the FPS aspect of it is unpolished, but then again it is an RPG, but creating a sub-franchise (New Vegas) is a very poor move from Bethesda tbh. I dearly hope there main team is secretly working on the next Oblivion, and stop branching into different genres of gaming as proven by WET, which was terrible and stick to what Bethesda do best; role-playing games.

Ahem next elder scrolls young man

and yes they are http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2008/10/bethesda-wants/ or should be

and yes they are http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2008/10/bethesda-wants/ or should be

Seems a bit obvious that Oblivion V won't be released this year, and I'm rather unsure on the idea of it possibly becoming a MMORG, perhaps if the next installment added multiplayer the same as what Two Worlds introduced, but obviously without the lag, crashes and glitches.

Seems a bit obvious that Oblivion V won't be released this year, and I'm rather unsure on the idea of it possibly becoming a MMORG, perhaps if the next installment added multiplayer the same as what Two Worlds introduced, but obviously without the lag, crashes and glitches.

you're doing this on purpose now :(:)

I'd rather Bethseda focused on the single player aspect of Elder scrolls as Morrowind and Oblivion have both been very succesful without added MP.

In fact I hope Bethseda choose not to add MP because as seen with Two Worlds, it was absolutely shit. The game itself was horrible and the added online was even worse.

If Bethseda did infact make a succesful online Elder scrolls.. :(;):)

I'd rather Bethseda focused on the single player aspect of Elder scrolls as Morrowind and Oblivion have both been very succesful without added MP.

In fact I hope Bethseda choose not to add MP because as seen with Two Worlds, it was absolutely shit. The game itself was horrible and the added online was even worse.

If Bethseda did infact make a succesful online Elder scrolls.. :(;):)

It was bad, but the overall concept of the multiplayer would have been brilliant if it was executed properly, and also consider that the Polish developers Reality Pump don't exactly have the budget to create a game at a very high standard, that said it must've made sufficient sales to warrant a sequel.

Skipping P.E again? ;)

Edited by ChriszyD

An all round excellent game, graphics could be a lot better but take nothing away from the rest of the game as it is outstanding. It's hard because of barely any ammo and health and for some reason i drunk 3 bottles of whisky and now im addicted? all round top game! well worth the £8!

the ammo and health thing will go away after a while, its hard to get going though

collect any ammo from anything you kill whether you can use it or not, it doesnt weigh anything and you can sell it for a pretty good price

how've you managed that?

well i got seriously messed up in the museum and then i spent all my money on getting health then i got attacked straight after and well yeah.. im fecked :/

how've you managed that?

well i got seriously messed up in the museum and then i spent all my money on getting health then i got attacked straight after and well yeah.. im fecked :/

Perhaps a slight change of difficulty?

how've you managed that?

Perhaps a slight change of difficulty?

it didn't give me any options on difficulty?