Playstation 3

Andrew

I got one and all i use it for is Blu ray. only a couple decent games

i'll really only use it for blu rays and exclusives, 360 will be the console I get everything else for

's why I'm only bothered if I can get a really good price

only the 60Gb ones did that anyway which were discontinued ages ago and have a premium on them now

it was like a big deal if we got one on a trade in at game while I was there

only the 60Gb ones did that anyway which were discontinued ages ago and have a premium on them now

it was like a big deal if we got one on a trade in at game while I was there

I'll sell you one. :lol:

They're worth buying, I'd say. Over the past year, it's gotten stronger exclusives, a very good online service and they're clearly built better than the 360s. I get the mutli-platform releases for the 360 (unless the PS3 port is better) and use the PS3s for blu-rays and their exclusives so don't delay. HMV had some canny offers in-store on the slim ones and they gave you plenty choice for choosing games.

been looking around a bit and it occured to me that im after a new phone and contract

now looking at what I get with a "free" ps3

Thats what i did. Got mine with a phone contract. carphone warehouse i think...if ur not picky about mobile phones its worth it

well im not really, got my ipod touch for all the smart phoney things, just want a phone thats capable of being a good phone and not breaking

Well the deal i got i got a basic samsung phone with unlimited txts and 500 min for £25 a month and free ps3 with a game and blu ray dvd

They're invaluable when it comes to storing media, I have about 150 GB of video on it including movies and dvd boxsets etc. I rarely even use DVDs anymore as a result. Worth 200 ish, the original price was pretty excessive even for all that it does.

The only good thing about the PS3 will be when this 3d Sony Bravia comes out later this year because there going to bring an update to play the PS3 in 3d also. COD in 3d sounds good!

The only good thing about the PS3 will be when this 3d Sony Bravia comes out later this year because there going to bring an update to play the PS3 in 3d also. COD in 3d sounds good!