fifa10 pro club

DURHAMMAGPIE

alreet lads.new membership cos i forgot me other account name ;) ive created an online fifa10 club(toon) xbox360 and i am regestering in a very active online club league..you have to be active and have your own pro........get back and i will give u an invite.cheers

Edited by DURHAMMAGPIE

I probably don't class as 'very active', but I am interested, yeah. Problem is I'm normally only able to play very late at night, or between like 3 and half 5 on a week day. Will only really have the time to play at a 'normal' time two times a week.

I probably don't class as 'very active', but I am interested, yeah. Problem is I'm normally only able to play very late at night, or between like 3 and half 5 on a week day. Will only really have the time to play at a 'normal' time two times a week.

your still welcome to join bud...leave your xb gametag and ill send a invite to your hub