would anyone be up for flogging a..

Kevin

tent, need one for oxegen, preferrably 2 rooms in it. £20-£40. Just seeing if anyone would be up for selling one as i just want a cheap one without having to pay over the top for a tent i will leave behind.

Nearer the time places like Argos/Tesco etc etc will do Tents for about £10-20.

Throwaway types.

I was once at Leeds once and someone bought one like that and set it on fire at the end of the festival and was started on by a steward who would normally go round and collect the spares to give to charity.

Search tent and then reduce to tents within 25 miles. This should give you 18 items Inc 9.99 tent.

At work on phone so no linky yet

Thanks man, thats 25 miles from newcastle, when i do that it would be 25 miles from derry so completely different results.

You can get a decent tent in millets or tiso for £40 lad.

Or ya can get one of those cheap ones and just ditch it there, upto you, i've a couple of good tents i spent 40-50 on and have survived many oxegens and electric picnics.

cheap tents are grand if the weathers good... if its not prepare to have your stuff soaked and your hangover made worse.

Oxegen is at a ropey time of year, its either ridiculously wet or really sunny, either way its freezing at night and if its raining and you've a shitty tent it'll make ya miserable for the weekend, see it all time people with gear wrecked and such.

The 3man tent i have with the seperate porch is a godsend for festivals tbh cost me about £55 in millets, can keep all your gear etc in the sealed porch bit, let your stuff get dry, and just keep the sleeping area clear and dry for kipping in

it's basically the same as one

Beta350Excalibur_LRG.jpg

(and buy some disposable ear plugs in boots)

thanks for the shops man, great shops and not at a bad price. I'll be planning on leaving it behind but i still plan on getting a decent one to keep dry and to keep the stuff safe. Reason it needs two rooms is because we want two seperate compartments incase.. well use your imaganation ;)

As for the earplugs - will certainly be buying them but i would have thought people would have been at least attempting to get to sleep at some time.

Thanks for all the help and info :D

No its noisey non stop, unless it's pissing down heavy then it'll be quiet'ish in the small hours

those two compartment sleeping tents with the little porch bit in the middle are expensive for that reason unfort :D

easily £65+ for a new one, can be a bastard to get space for a load of tents together (esp odd shape ones like those) if your groups looking to get a wee patch together...and thats if your there when the place opens.

we had one of those ridiculous 8man tents with like a middle section and 4rooms one year, that thing was a nightmare lol

yeah well we have a slight problem with getting a nice little patch, we're going on the friday :panic:! It's gona be a handling trying to find our tents etc. but i guess thats all in the fun of oxegen. I'll probably end up getting one compartment tent with a porch and my friend can sleep in the porch ;)