NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

I constantly have to check my posts in here to make sure I don't start using those things as they are very definitely not TT approved :lol:

The number of times I've wanted to type -.- at CT...

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I constantly have to check my posts in here to make sure I don't start using those things as they are very definitely not TT approved :lol:

The number of times I've wanted to type -.- at CT...

I once tried to search a dictionary of those fuckers and there was about a thousand of them.

Your usual is about the only one I actually know.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Needless to say, -.- is supposed to look like someone who is sighing and disappointed with something, rather than a Chinese person :lol:

Oh, right. I assumed it was someone sleeping, therefore to express boredom :lol:

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Oh, right. I assumed it was someone sleeping, therefore to express boredom :lol:

:lol:

I don't think there is a sleep one. There's one for throwing a table in anger though:

(/>.<)/ _l__l_

I'm done now, don't worry.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye, that one's pretty cool and it's actually evident what it means which is nice for the old folks amongst us.

On 15/03/2010 at 22:30, Craig said:

Found what appears to be an awesome forum thread of old pics of Newcastle.

http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgr...eXzwl1pgExOYkaw

The pic outside Bainbridges in Eldon Square with those odd tubes in the ceiling bring memories flooding back! :yes

Looking through this thread, this link is still working, and is gold for anyone interested in seeing old shots of the city centre. :good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...