NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I didn’t know Zico was mates with Peter White…

He'd play Withe in on goal, then he'd have photographs taken with White thirty odd years later. Well known for it. :D

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was at the Theatre last night. 
Fellah on the right played for us... I'd have never guessed it in a million years 
:lol:

swseason1-jpg.2266215

pb.jpg

Is it Peter Beardsley?

• Haha 6

It's been a long two weeks.... I cannot divulge why I've spent most of it drinking but it's been in a good cause. Alochol had obviously impaired my vision and indeed common sense yesterday evening and I send my unreserved apologies to all pisstakers affected 👍

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Any of the older lads on here remember John Tudor breaking his jaw whilst playing for us? 

I have a memory of him being interviewed for Look North from his hospital bed, poor fucker could barely speak and his face was more swollen than ewerk’s cock in a potato shop. ;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Any of the older lads on here remember John Tudor breaking his jaw whilst playing for us? 

I have a memory of him being interviewed for Look North from his hospital bed, poor fucker could barely speak and his face was more swollen than ewerk’s cock in a potato shop. ;)

Some player.

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Way before my time. :lol:

• Haha 1