NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

Never seen that pic before Carl, any idea what season it's from ? 

No, it was just on Twitter this morning, I started going in the early 80s and it looks before then  

1 minute ago, Carl said:

No, it was just on Twitter this morning, I started going in the early 80s and it looks before then  

Deffo looks like the 60s or very early 70s that bingo Hall was in the Get Carter film that was made in 1971

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

1927-28, League champions.

0_newc-1927.jpg

Closer in time from my DOB to this team than I am to now and today's team from my DOB......(Probably goes for most on here. Ancient history of winning stuff? Pffft). :D

ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Closer in time from my DOB to this team than I am to now and today's team from my DOB......(Probably goes for most on here. Ancient history of winning stuff? Pffft). :D

ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

:lol:

Do you know Cleopatra? 

• Haha 1

Just now, iamfootball2020 said:

A friend has a new website selling Sport Prints. Check it out...

https://sport-prints.com/

And this classic Newcastle shirt

https://sport-prints.com/collections/classic-football-shirts/products/classic-football-shirt-newcastle-1996-football-print-fine-art-print

Fuck off you spamming cunt

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, Alex said:

Anyone else have this top (Bukta)? Think it might’ve been the last one before the Umbro one with the new NUFC style badge 

46C5C871-1415-4D0C-99D9-A54D3CE3B3BC.jpeg

I didn't have it at the time, probably too young, but I have the current retro version. 

• Like 1

That must’ve been the first Newcastle kit I had. I remember the shorts being made of proper stiff unyielding (and uncomfortable) material. I loved the Umbro kits after that including the silver away kits. I had the Umbro tracksuit too 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

That must’ve been the first Newcastle kit I had. I remember the shorts being made of proper stiff unyielding (and uncomfortable) material. I loved the Umbro kits after that including the silver away kits. I had the Umbro tracksuit too 

First NUFC shirt I had was a black and white one and my mother sewed on the badge herself. (Bought from Parrish's on Shields Road). :D

• Haha 3