NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

On 07/07/2022 at 15:34, Craig said:

Those temporary changing rooms behind the Leazes End were later used by Heaton Stannington for 20 odd years. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Those temporary changing rooms behind the Leazes End were later used by Heaton Stannington for 20 odd years. 

You heard it here first. :good:

(Where's essembee these days?)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Great pic this, looks like Douglas Hall is one stood between the vans, but I’d have thought a bit too early for him?  Benny from Grange Hill and his good friend @Howmanheyman apparently attempting to thieve one of them but haven’t quite worked out that they should be in the front?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It was a handover of vans to the sunshine variety club with Gazza and Mirandinha doing the honours about 87-88. Remember seeing it at the time and it's on YouTube somewhere. It'll not be Douglas Hall. :D

Not a NUFC picture from days of old but a great one of Jimmy Hill departing Roker park after being in with the directors and not wanting to outstay his welcome and the famous mackem hospitality......

20220727_165421.jpg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

PaddockLad in My Two Dads. 

More likely to be a young shaver such as yourself, I was 18 in 1987. King of the Becks tap in the Strawberry. You were still waiting for them to drop :cuppa: 

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...