NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

Just old enough to have drank in the Farmers. Watched the opening match of the 1994 World Cup in there when the breaking news story was OJ Simpson.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Just old enough to have drank in the Farmers. Watched the opening match of the 1994 World Cup in there when the breaking news story was OJ Simpson.

Not saying the Farmers was a drug den, but if you lick this photo you won’t sleep for a week :lol:

• Haha 7

18 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

If you watch the match on YouTube, (it's all on in segments) it's goosebumps atmosphere. Watched it live, taped it and watched it about 50,000 times afterwards. :D

It was the first time I ever heard Davey T's Indian warcry.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Craig said:

It was the first time I ever heard Davey T's Indian warcry.

Everyone used to laugh whenever he did it but it proper buckled my dad, I showed this to him a year or so ago and said 'listen to this a minute' and it was like going back thirty odd years. I think if my sister walked in with that lad and said she's marrying him and then said it's the Indian warcry bloke he'd have been welcomed into the family no questions asked. :D

• Haha 5

On 25/11/2022 at 17:22, Monkeys Fist said:

Not saying the Farmers was a drug den, but if you lick this photo you won’t sleep for a week :lol:

in fairness the farmers was a paragon of virtue in comparison to this place, there was more drug paraphernalia chucked out through the bars in the bog windows over the course of the weekend than you'd have found in the handyside arcades kard bar in its heyday!

I give you the one and only....

Public-House-Newcastle.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Most of my transactions took place in the pool room on the left there. 

And, obviously, I’d get the odd beer from the bar, occasionally :lol:

:lol:

out of the photos of the doll available on google the one above is probably me favourite. as a mathew brown pub it was at its peak as a glorious den of iniquity!

• Like 1