NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

I was there too, absolutely mental scenes at the end. 

Only game I ever left before the final whistle was the play offs against the Mackems when it kicked off. My old man had parked in Terrace Place and was shitting it that his windows would be put in if he left it any later. :lol:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Craig said:

I was there too, absolutely mental scenes at the end. 

Only game I ever left before the final whistle was the play offs against the Mackems when it kicked off. My old man had parked in Terrace Place and was shitting it that his windows would be put in if he left it any later. :lol:

I was on the pitch against the mackems. 16 going on 17 and knew the score. :lol: My dad called me a knacker when I admitted I'd been on the pitch later on that night which was part of the penny dropping process.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was on the pitch against the mackems. 16 going on 17 and knew the score. :lol: My dad called me a knacker when I admitted I'd been on the pitch later on that night which was part of the penny dropping process.

i was 12 going on 13 and sat in the East paddock benches. I got up from my seat when the pitch invasion started only to find my Dads hand grab my shoulder accompanied with “No chance!” :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Beyond criminal

If we'd stayed up that season we probably would have had the East stand extension curving around the Leazes end

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1980s and blokes still going to the match in shirt and tie. Might have been to work in the morning but still... 

Young Steve Davis with the wing-collared shirt as well and possibly John Cleese at the front with the cap and flares but probably not tall enough. 

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...