NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Be a copper standing on the west gallowgate/west stand paddocks turnstiles I'd have thought?

I think you might be right- raincoat and tit helmet all fit the profile. 👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

🧵

Can’t really disagree with this, although, and I’m probably talking shite, I have a vague recollection that KK has made his distaste for a statue quite clear?

Have I just pulled this out my arse? 

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was at this game. Pure defiance in the away end and in the face of division three opening it's jaws to take us. 

So was I - I don't know whether it's a general football fan thing or specific to us but the immense unexplainable defiance and passion there still makes me  proud which when you think about it is insane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also I don't know whether it's the passage of time but the burning sense of injustice has faded a bit - maybe O'brien's was a bit harsh as he didn't actually connect but the other two seemed fair - though I do have a vague memory that Scott's first yellow which they didn't show was a bit of a soft one bought by the Mackem cunt. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I loved that kit and the players wearing it weren't too bad either. :D

Back when shorts were short :lol: 

Agreed though. Absolutely loved the black / silver* Umbro club tracksuit I had back then too.

*more of a grubby grey 

• Like 2

I still had those shorts with the 'new' badge on from the following year and sold them for small fee really a few years ago, 32" as well I think. :doh: Still got the green away shorts which just about fit the waist but it's like wearing underpants. :lol: (I went running in them once much to the dismay of Mrs HMHM but to the thrill of the female population of Tyneside.....

tenor.gif?itemid=8612697

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I still had those shorts with the 'new' badge on from the following year and sold them for small fee really a few years ago, 32" as well I think. :doh: Still got the green away shorts which just about fit the waist but it's like wearing underpants. :lol: (I went running in them once much to the dismay of Mrs HMHM but to the thrill of the female population of Tyneside.....

tenor.gif?itemid=8612697

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Dead hookers don’t bury themselves. 

Sigh. You get them to get them to dig the grave themselves before murdering them. I knew you weren't paying attention in the induction course.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...