NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Fanzine editor, agent, actor, writer, film producer, gangster obsessive who isn’t The Fish… 🧐

No fucking way!!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Fanzine editor, agent, actor, writer, film producer, gangster obsessive and podcaster who isn’t The Fish… 🧐

I put up with a lot of shit, but comparing me to Steve twatting Wraith is a bridge too far.

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I put up with a lot of shit, but comparing me to Steve twatting Wraith is a bridge too far.

You’re right mate, apologies. 

You’re more like a cross between Adam P and Ray Babbitt :) 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re right mate, apologies. 

You’re more like a cross between Adam P and Ray Babbitt :) 

Iwm am exshewwend dwivuh

• Haha 3

Interesting comments on this from some Gooners… apparently they were out to get Ginola after Arsenal had played PSG in the CWC a couple of years before when DG was still in Paris. They don’t say what it was though :cuppa: 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Interesting comments on this from some Gooners… apparently they were out to get Ginola after Arsenal had played PSG in the CWC a couple of years before when DG was still in Paris. They don’t say what it was though :cuppa: 

I'm not reading what those cunts have to say about it, I'm hair trigger enough at the minute. I was right at the front of the stand next to the traditional away end and was up and down my seat like zebbiddee going off it after someone gave me a bit Billy Whizz which I'd never had for a couple of years obviously on top of the beer. (If I'd had a bit more I'd have probably ended up on the pitch). :lol:

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

Gérard Ashby was the ref - I was quite happy when I found out he'd died. 

I was watching Game of thrones with my lass last week and was answering questions as she's never seen it. 

I was explaining the concept of Arya's death list and I said I had several in different categories and used refs as an example citing Trelford Mills, Steve Bennett and that cunt that did the derby that time (Madeley). 

Just realised I forgot about Ashby without thinking he didn't count as someone/the universe had got there first. 

I'm slipping. 

• Haha 6

Iirc Dixon (and maybe Winterburn too) should’ve been booked about 4 or 5 times before the elbow. Including one where Ginola was booked for diving 

• Like 2

Always used to make me laugh when arsenal fans used to get precious about protecting their players thinking about this game but then I realise most of them either weren't born or into football then. 

• Like 2

Also Ginola got booked as well prior to the red card for simulation despite getting fucking raked down the leg, he was off his head with the injustice of it. I'm getting foaming just recalling it now. Cockney cunts and that cunt Ashby, fucking xenophobic cunt or gullible twat falling for it. Pretty sure he was from that neck of the woods too?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had 45 mins view directly right in front of me, unbelievable and was as bad as the eighties for pure slyness and cuntishness, Ginola couldn't get his head around it and lost it later on. 

• Like 2

On 10/01/2024 at 15:34, PaddockLad said:

Still get angry watching this despite the many years that have passed. He was never the same player for us after that IMO. Read somewhere that he yelled “they just don’t want to let me play!” as he marched down the tunnel.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Stuff like this is why Keegan's loved as much as he is. Always talked the club up, always wanted the best, was a superstar of his time and was still a man of the people. 

Worship GIF

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpg

🎶

CT's tache! (Tache!)

Always believe in the taaache,

It's never tickled a gash,

It's indestructible

Always believe iiin

CT's tache! (Tache)......