NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

Chanced on this picture courtesy of the Twitterboxbit on here and must say it's truly made my day .

What a fucking picture man :wub:

bmu543hcaaeej1mjpglarge.jpg

Ed - turns out the chap is writing a book on Stevie Charlton . He can put my name down for a copy like !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The lad at the end who hitchhiked all the way to Italy was last seen strolling down Canal Street in Manchester before we played man city this season wondering why one of the bars was called "BENT" and the next one was called "QUEER" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0Fpm5jK-o

Was at this game. Some twat put some chocolate in my pocket at five in the morning, (it was a noon ko), spent ten minutes at a service station cleaning it off a chocolate covered tenner trying not to ruin it. Think it was £3 to get in and £6 or £7 pound for the coach, so basically a tenner for an away game. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgV3tDOo2o&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSmnYSUTz1Dyu9DsBGoeGDQ

That Sparko1978 comes up with some belters, mind! :lol:

Was at this one as well, most notable thing was a little twat we used to go with who was a good laugh chucking two pence coins about and constantly repeating the line 'Can't take banner t'match' in a South Yorkshire accent after a copper told another Mag the same thing. That and the sight pre-game of a Barnsley employee pushing a load of pies across the away terrace towards a hut in a rusty old falling to bits wheel barrow. I gave the pies a miss that day. About three to four thousand went to this game I reckon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0Fpm5jK-o

Was at this game. Some twat put some chocolate in my pocket at five in the morning, (it was a noon ko), spent ten minutes at a service station cleaning it off a chocolate covered tenner trying not to ruin it. Think it was £3 to get in and £6 or £7 pound for the coach, so basically a tenner for an away game. :lol:

It snowed at half time and we all sang along to "real gone kid" by Deacon Blue...."ooowooeeoooowooeeoo" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgV3tDOo2o&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSmnYSUTz1Dyu9DsBGoeGDQ

That Sparko1978 comes up with some belters, mind! :lol:

Was at this one as well, most notable thing was a little twat we used to go with who was a good laugh chucking two pence coins about and constantly repeating the line 'Can't take banner t'match' in a South Yorkshire accent after a copper told another Mag the same thing. That and the sight pre-game of a Barnsley employee pushing a load of pies across the away terrace towards a hut in a rusty old falling to bits wheel barrow. I gave the pies a miss that day. About three to four thousand went to this game I reckon.

We lost the car that day. Came out of the ground and took about two hours to find it. The driver was keeping himself "refreshed" on the way down with McEwans Export :(

It snowed at half time and we all sang along to "real gone kid" by Deacon Blue...."ooowooeeoooowooeeoo" :)

We lost the car that day. Came out of the ground and took about two hours to find it. The driver was keeping himself "refreshed" on the way down with McEwans Export :(

I also remember standing next to a fair few Scottish blokes who travelled down to watch it, think they were Hearts fans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...