NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

Craig

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Shame he was finished for the last two seasons of his career and was allowed to play on just to beat the goals record 

I agree but only at NUFC's standards before Souness. If you took the player he was in those last two years and put him in the current line up he'd be our best striker. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Found this gem. 

https://youtu.be/skqVVIJdOAI

Some NUFC legends in here- Supermac, Hibbitt, Moncur, Tudor, Burton,McFaul… and some little bloke playing upfront for the Dippers :lol:

The old Leazes and Gallowgate ends, the east stand before it became the New Stand. 

Its also great seeing the trench that us nippers got shoved in at pitch level. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/07/2020 at 19:12, Monkeys Fist said:

Found this gem. 

https://youtu.be/skqVVIJdOAI

Some NUFC legends in here- Supermac, Hibbitt, Moncur, Tudor, Burton,McFaul… and some little bloke playing upfront for the Dippers :lol:

The old Leazes and Gallowgate ends, the east stand before it became the New Stand. 

Its also great seeing the trench that us nippers got shoved in at pitch level. 

Most of that will be lost to the message board "supporters". My first ever game was in the Leazes End. The old man stood us at the front with a "don't move til I come for you at the end" message! 

The things you miss sitting at a keyboard! 

6 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Most of that will be lost to the message board "supporters". My first ever game was in the Leazes End. The old man stood us at the front with a "don't move til I come for you at the end" message! 

What  parts in particular do you think are lost on me? 

13 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

the only time you've been in the leazes end was after it was pulled down and used as the away end.

hope you enjoyed beardsley's hatrick, you fucking mackem cunt.

:)

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

UM showing his masochist side here. 

How many gimp suits do you own? 

what an utter fucking knob he is!

the only games i missed throughout my entire teenage years during the 70s on the leazes end up until it was pulled down, was when i was going to the attendnace centre on wingrove road on a saturday afternoon....

for being a naughty boy on the leazes end!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

the only time you've been in the leazes end was after it was pulled down and used as the away end.

hope you enjoyed beardsley's hatrick, you fucking mackem cunt.

:)

I remember the final game in the Leazes End when everyone sat down in protest! Hard choice beyond whether to go in the scoreboard or "the corner" 

I chose - The paddocks! Funnily, I watched Beardsleys hat-trick from the paddock! 

No keyboard warriors in them days! 

1 minute ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I remember the final game in the Leazes End when everyone sat down in protest! Hard choice beyond whether to go in the scoreboard or "the corner" 

I chose - The paddocks! Funnily, I watched Beardsleys hat-trick from the paddock! 

No keyboard warriors in them days! 

aye, you're right and in reality i don't doubt you.

here's a little tip for you then matey....

stop being a cunt on the internet yourself, it's not that difficult.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

He lost me as soon as he mentioned 'Leazies end'? I thought it was was called the Sir John Hall' stand or 'Exhibition park' stand or something? :spaz:

• Haha 2