Michael Foot

Renton

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA you have what you guys wanted a country at the beck and call of America. Hope you're happy with it.

?? not sure what your getting at. quite frankly the end of the empire was pretty much settled after the 1st world war as we could no longer afford imperialism. and tbh, i'd rather be at the beck and call of the yanks than soviet russia. not saying i'm happy with that fact that we are. dont think ive ever said that

are you saying we shouldnt have fought WW2 and let germany have a free reign over western europe? that would have been a properly scary situation. with no resistance from the western allies germany would have probably overthrown the soviets and that would have been quite frankly terrifying as they could of then disposed of britain at their whim.

biggest mistake germany ever made was not disposing of us (the UK) in 1940 (either by invasion or treaty) as in reality we turned into a huge drop off point for america after that and the 2 front war was more than german infrastructure could take due to the bombing campaign of the western allies. the same western allies that would of been out of the war or at least been severly curtailed by the fact that 'airstrip 1' wasnt off the coast of their controlled teritory.

Germany made so many mistakes due to being run by a sociopath it is hard to really identify the biggest but I would call the invasion of Russia the biggest as it was the war in the east which destoyed the werhmacht more so thann the allies did.

The Allied bombing offensive was surprisingly ineffective and German war production was hardly dented until late in 1944 beginning of 1945 and that was mainly due to territorial losses.

not quite true - there was a book out a year or so back on the economics of the war in Jormany and the air offensive diverted troops, aircraft, guns etc from the front line from 1942 onwards. It was like a bad tooth - not bad enough to kill you but bloody annoying and sapping your energy

Hitler got it wrong not just by invading Russia but by treating the natives as unter-menschen. If he'd promised the Ukranians and the Azeri's soem sort of freedom it would have been a stroll in the park

There are loads of books and journal articles on the economics of the war in Germany. There are many historians who agree with your version of how much of a headache the air offensive caused but that is different from the original post I said did not tell the whole story as far as I interpreted from what I have read. I like Adam Tooze's book on the economics of invading Russia. he claims that due to the vast resources that the Russians controlled the Germans were doomed from the beginning of Barbarossa. However there were still many mistakes made by the Germans most notably Hitler sacking Mannstein and Guderian abd the general staff and placing himself at the heads of the army. Mannstein said at the time that Hitler saw himself as a Napoleon but without his military training or skill as a general.

Tiny amounts of current applied to the correct parts of the brain changes your memories for ever. Memories can be inserted via sleep programming by bringing the mind down first with sleep depravation and then playing tapes (of desired memories) during the reusltant relapse 20 hr sleep. The past is the future. We found that those who could remember the war were less inclined to fight another war and infact resisted openly so methods were sought to erase and replace memories of war, these had to be reprogrammed as the need for more and faster wars grew, ethics of good and bad delianeted top dowm from notions of godhood and nature were useful tools in distancing and overcoming the subjects resistance. In the beginning we could supplanted crude dualisms that inferred that peace needed war (how we giggled that night when the first subject started to give into this)...Truth we began to realise could constantly be re-programmed to be this or that as we liked...Mass hynotic episodes were slowly bought online as we moved to trauma based hynotic suggestion...Oh those were the days...!!!© Chronicles of Parkenstien.

Peace and Out.

Edited by Park Life

Tiny amounts of current applied to the correct parts of the brain changes your memories for ever. Memories can be inserted via sleep programming by bringing the mind down first with sleep depravation and then playing tapes (of desired memories) during the reusltant relapse 20 hr sleep. The past is the future. We found that those who could remember the war were less inclined to fight another war and infact resisted openly so methods were sought to erase and replace memories of war, these had to be reprogrammed as the need for more and faster wars grew, ethics of good and bad delianeted top dowm from notions of godhood and nature were useful tools in distancing and overcoming the subjects resistance. In the beginning we could supplanted crude dualisms that inferred that peace needed war (how we giggled that night when the first subject started to give into this)...Truth we began to realise could constantly be re-programmed to be this or that as we liked...Mass hynotic episodes were slowly bought online as we moved to trauma based hynotic suggestion...Oh those were the days...!!!© Chronicles of Parkenstien.

Peace and Out.

Bravo Parky! Must have been difficult typing that with your toes, damn that straightjacket! :lol:

"Nice post. I agree entirely except for the needless anti-semitic remark"

agreed - but the old cloven hoof keep appearing in parky's posts - he's started to lose the distinction between Jews and Zionists

He's probably working on train timetables and gas chemistry in his spare time

"Nice post. I agree entirely except for the needless anti-semitic remark"

agreed - but the old cloven hoof keep appearing in parky's posts - he's started to lose the distinction between Jews and Zionists

He's probably working on train timetables and gas chemistry in his spare time

Cheers Rob.

The Parkenstien bit is tongue in cheek. You should know me by now fella. :lol:

**Gets back to timetable analysis.

If the Mail want to mention the 1930s why don't they talk about their support for Hitler and other Fascists?

Fucking cunts.

and support for the growth and influence of Islam is what exactly ?

A myth :lol:

If the Mail want to mention the 1930s why don't they talk about their support for Hitler and other Fascists?

Fucking cunts.

plenty on here support it though.

:blush:

Fucking cunts.

plenty on here support it though.

Like who?

Islam is only growing due to population growth - I can't see vast herds of Islamic Missionaries banging on doors hereabouts or visiting tribes in the Brazilian rain forest......................

Islam is only growing due to population growth - I can't see vast herds of Islamic Missionaries banging on doors hereabouts or visiting tribes in the Brazilian rain forest......................

:lol:

yer right there, they only go where theres plentiful benefits!

Fucking cunts.

Alex, gotta ask you, do you believe the religion of Islam is growing in this country? genuine question?

exactly.

Rob is living proof that age doesn't necessarily bring wisdom, he thinks he is still a student from the 1950's

Fucking cunts.

Alex, gotta ask you, do you believe the religion of Islam is growing in this country? genuine question?

of course it is.

I am very surprised at his reply, which is why I didn't respond.

I know this is supposed to be a RIP thread............

but why has a left wing looney like this attracted such an amount of posts and debate as it has ?

Tbf Michael Foot was pretty mainstream. The loonies are people like the BNP. Purely going off votes / support amongst the general public that is.

Tbf Michael Foot was pretty mainstream. The loonies are people like the BNP. Purely going off votes / support amongst the general public that is.

looney left was quite a popular and well used phrase back then

Aye, it was. So what? Do you believe everything you read in the papers like? I prefer personal experience myself :lol:

Aye, it was. So what? Do you believe everything you read in the papers like? I prefer personal experience myself ;)

i've always used that phrase myself, personally ;)

Aye, it was. So what? Do you believe everything you read in the papers like? I prefer personal experience myself ;)

i've always used that phrase myself, personally ;)

Apologies, I hadn't realised. ;)