FAO Gol

Mags

Magazine: Pop star Aguilera weds

NEW YORK (AP) -- Christina Aguilera has found out what a girl wants, and now she's married him.

The 24-year-old pop singer tied the knot with music executive Jordan Bratman in a Saturday evening ceremony at Staglin Family Vineyard in northern California's Napa Valley, Us Weekly reported on its Web site.

Sources told the magazine that Aguilera, her hair decorated in jewels and pulled back in a bun topped by white flowers, walked down the aisle in a Christian Lacroix gown. The couple exchanged rings in front of about 130 guests.

Aguilera and Bratman arrived in Napa Valley on Wednesday to kick off wedding festivities, with a Japanese-themed rehearsal dinner Friday night at the Auberge Du Soleil resort, Us Weekly reported.

Bratman, 28, proposed to Aguilera in February while on vacation in Carmel, California.

Their hotel room was filled with rose petals, balloons and gift boxes.

"When I got to the last box, there was a ring in it," Aguilera told People magazine. "He got down on one knee and said 'Will you do me the honor of being my wife?' I've been floating ever since."

source CNN/AP

Edited by Mags

Someone's been stupid enough to marry the saggy bint? :lol:

58247[/snapback]

Think he can reconcile himself to being her man on the side??? Or is this where he's been this weekend?