boro 2-2 NUFC

Barney

Caulkinreports that Houghton hopes to have Routledge and Ricky back for this one. Still too early for Barton.

Boro were on a decent run of late, despite a loss at Cardiff.

We could and should be beating this lot, but I think Houghton will be happy with(and play for) a point.

2-2

Edited by Barney

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think Routledge will start, probably come off the bench at some point. Jose mite start but again if not then id be happy enough with Kadar stepping in.

2-1 win for us...Carroll and Lovenkrands

I either see us giving them a hammering or because its their big game and for the first time this season their crowd will have turned up and even made a noise they will be fired up and snatch a win from us.

So either a comfortable win for us, especially likely if we score early, or a tight win for them if they keep us out for a while.

I either see us giving them a hammering or because its their big game and for the first time this season their crowd will have turned up and even made a noise they will be fired up and snatch a win from us.

So either a comfortable win for us, especially likely if we score early, or a tight win for them if they keep us out for a while.

Not a draw then? ;)

Away allocation is sold out.

Anyone else thinking about risking it going in with the smogs?

I'm in the home end for the Bristol game, haven't done that since at Anfield years back.

I'm in the home end for the Bristol game, haven't done that since at Anfield years back.

I'm working in Middlesbrough tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorely tempted to get a couple of tickets in with the beasts.

I'm working in Middlesbrough tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorely tempted to get a couple of tickets in with the beasts.

Have you done it before(in the boro or any other 'home' end?

I'll be sitting with a few neutrals, so I'm not too bothered, I get over so rarely though, it would have been nice to get into the away end.

Have you done it before(in the boro or any other 'home' end?

I'll be sitting with a few neutrals, so I'm not too bothered, I get over so rarely though, it would have been nice to get into the away end.

I've been in the Gwladys Road End before at Everton, but that was with my mate who's a toffee. I'll be going with my Dad on saturday. I'll have to make the old fool sit on his hands I think.