boro 2-2 NUFC

Barney

Guest Barrack Road
Away allocation is sold out.

Anyone else thinking about risking it going in with the smogs?

I'm in the home end for the Bristol game, haven't done that since at Anfield years back.

I'm working in Middlesbrough tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorely tempted to get a couple of tickets in with the beasts.

Couple of my mates are, and they're going on the radgie train, can't be arsed with it.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
I am goin by road now ;)

Away end or mixing with the smogs?

We've put feelers out for away end tickets, but I've been in the Boro end about 4 or 5 times now, they're mugs but it's no bother, the one year we got chucked out we got put in the toon end, 4-1 game.

i've got a feeling we might lose this one. we're due a defeat after a pretty good recent run of results and although boro have been mostly crap this season, our away form isn't the mae west

I am goin by road now ;)

We've put feelers out for away end tickets, but I've been in the Boro end about 4 or 5 times now, they're mugs but it's no bother, the one year we got chucked out we got put in the toon end, 4-1 game.

The deed is done, east stand upper. I'm sure I'll be fine because I'll more than likely be surrounded by vast swathes of empty seats.

If this team starts then id expect us to tonk them...

--Harper--

--Simpson--Williamson--Coloccini--Enrique--

--Routledge--Guthrie--Nolan--Gutierrez--

-----Carroll--Lovenkrands-----

Chances are Routledge mite not be upto spead and Smith mite be back according to some sources even though he hasnt trained ;)

Pancrate for Routledge and Nolan upfront if thats the case meaning probably a scrappy 2-1 win or draw.

Fucking go for it Chris!

I am goin by road now ;)

The deed is done, east stand upper. I'm sure I'll be fine because I'll more than likely be surrounded by vast swathes of empty seats.

Wear a tracksuit, get addicted to smack, dribble out the side of your mouth, and glue a baby to your cock - you'll blend right in.

I am goin by road now ;)

Wear a tracksuit, get addicted to smack, dribble out the side of your mouth, and glue a baby to your cock - you'll blend right in.

Harsh but fair. Polishing up me sovs for the occasion.

I am goin by road now ;)

Harsh but fair. Polishing up me sovs for the occasion.

Cluster tbh, nowt like a 50 stud cluster imprint on ya forehead

Guest Barrack Road
Anyone know of any local bars with those channels on?

Didn't end up going you needed a booking registration, fuck it anyway, I hate going there. Couple of pints will be cheaper. As David Kelly said, anyone know anywhere its on?

TEAMS

MFC: Danny Coyne, Kyle Naughton, David Wheater, Stephen McManus, Andrew Taylor, Barry Robson, Gary O'Neil ©, Rhys Williams, Julio Arca, Chris Killen, Scott McDonald

Subs: Brad Jones, Justin Hoyte, Chris Riggott, Leroy Lita, Lee Miller, Joe Bennett, Jonathan Franks

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Fabricio Coloccini, Tamas Kadar, Fabrice Pancrate, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Ryan Taylor, Leon Best, Nicky Butt, Nile Ranger

TEAMS

MFC: Danny Coyne, Kyle Naughton, David Wheater, Stephen McManus, Andrew Taylor, Barry Robson, Gary O'Neil ©, Rhys Williams, Julio Arca, Chris Killen, Scott McDonald

Subs: Brad Jones, Justin Hoyte, Chris Riggott, Leroy Lita, Lee Miller, Joe Bennett, Jonathan Franks

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Fabricio Coloccini, Tamas Kadar, Fabrice Pancrate, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Ryan Taylor, Leon Best, Nicky Butt, Nile Ranger

no starts for enrique or routledge ;)