• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle 73 points

West Brom 69 points

Notts Forest 64 points

not too bad really, getting another point over third

Yep, and still a game in hand too. Shame West Brom won, but its still looking good.....

Stole that point. CH proving he really doesn't have what it takes.

Absolutely.

Today was a reminder to some of just how tactically inept CH actually is and his sheer lack of ability to influence a game with clever substitions.

Nicky fucking Butt?

Leon wankstain Best?

Fuckin Hell man...why have Jose and Routledge on the bench if they are not fit enough for 45mins?

CH in the PL? Hahaha FUCK OFF

At least Forest got beat ;)

Gutierrez needs shooting.

of all the players in our team today... ;)

I know people maybe overpraise him but the overcriticism he gets easily balances it out

Proves our bench is weak and our squad needs strengthening before next season. Don't agree we should have looked

for the draw as early as Hughton did. Definitely wouldn't bring Butt on at any time. Best is not the man to bring on when you're looking for a goal.

Goal scorers need confidence and form. He has neither, bring him on when we're 3-0 up and rampant.

Proves our bench is weak and our squad needs strengthening before next season. Don't agree we should have looked

for the draw as early as Hughton did. Definitely wouldn't bring Butt on at any time. Best is not the man to bring on when you're looking for a goal.

Goal scorers need confidence and form. He has neither, bring him on when we're 3-0 up and rampant.

Didnt help him against Barnsley like......hes just pure shit man.

honestly didnt think any of his subs were right today, we needed a LB on if kadar was shifting over so bring on...a right back rather than Jose

we need to get a grip and score so bring on...butt (nuff said) rather than routledge

we're losing and desperate so bring on...Best(the most useless striker on our books) rather than routledge or ranger

My point was that those are the only type of game he should come on, not that he'll be guaranteed to produce.

Good thing for us is that we've got about as many home games left in the season as we do away ones.

Positive results at home and a couple of decent ones on our travels should be enough. I don't expect a lot from us when we play away, we rely on our great home form too much.

A good if un-deserved point and I'm happy with that.

Boro had the beating of us for a lot of the game and looked far more dangerous in attack.

I think we were very lucky to come away with a point.

Pancrate was anonymous while he was on but at least it kept Guthrie in the middle where he belongs.

Hall had a decent game but I wondered where Williamson was.

My point was that those are the only type of game he should come on, not that he'll be guaranteed to produce.

I know what you ment mate.

Annoying how it looked like we had shifted out MOST of the shit underperformers only now to be lumbered with this useless fuck for 3 years!

According to Booby Moncur (at the game) it was the players that didnt turn up, in particular Jonas.

From what I seen (on a stream) I thought he looked our most dangerous player, and I'm not a massive fan of him either.

A typical away performance from us though, still can't believe he took Lovenkrands off for Butt. That, understandably, gave them a massive lift as it was obvious we were trying to settle.

Good to see Carroll get another though.

According to Booby Moncur (at the game) it was the players that didnt turn up, in particular Jonas.

From what I seen (on a stream) I thought he looked our most dangerous player, and I'm not a massive fan of him either.

A typical away performance from us though, still can't believe he took Lovenkrands off for Butt. That, understandably, gave them a massive lift as it was obvious we were trying to settle.

again, according to the radio we were been overun constantly and butts introduction allowed us to settle down leading to our most attacking spell of the game.

In other words Butts introduction turned the tide.

Moncurs opinion not mine as I only heard patches on the radio.

Would have taken this pre-game so relatively happy.

again, according to the radio we were been overun constantly and butts introduction allowed us to settle down leading to our most attacking spell of the game.

In other words Butts introduction turned the tide.

Moncurs opinion not mine as I only heard patches on the radio.

Would have taken this pre-game so relatively happy.

Not quite sure about that view on Butt. What I would say is that, for all the stick he's getting, from what I could say Best did well when he came on and caused them quite a few problems

Fucking hell, that was a bit hairy. Some proper numptys in the boro crowd, definite air of menace. My dad almost gave us away by standing up, starting to raise his arms, and opening his gob when our first one went in. Luckily he remembered where we were in the nick of time.

We looked in control until they equalised. After HT they bossed it for about 20 mins after Colo went off and Hughtons baffling substitutions. We were all over them after that and would've won if the game was a bit longer.

Kudos to the toon end, the whole end doing 'Pigbag' before the whistle was immense. Couple of lads in full chemical suits and masks too :yes

Fucking hell, that was a bit hairy. Some proper numptys in the boro crowd, definite air of menace. My dad almost gave us away by standing up, starting to raise his arms, and opening his gob when our first one went in. Luckily he remembered where we were in the nick of time.

We looked in control until they equalised. After HT they bossed it for about 20 mins after Colo went off and Hughtons baffling substitutions. We were all over them after that and would've won if the game was a bit longer.

Kudos to the toon end, the whole end doing 'Pigbag' before the whistle was immense. Couple of lads in full chemical suits and masks too :yes

So how does that work

you can't celebrate our goals, does this mean that to avoid capture you have to celebrate their goals???