General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown looks like he's not quite sure when he should be smiling, Cameron looks like he's trying too hard to come across as serious, Clegg is deluded idealist.

That'll save me watching it. :lol:

Clegg came across really well. Then again as already mentioned he is definitely in the best position for these kind of debates simply due to the fact he can portion blame for our apparent woes on the other two parties and say his party will be difference.

Finding myself at the moment thinking of voting Lib Dem, but then again if they were elected my job with the NHS might not be the most secure.

Cameron came across the worst as well btw. Dodged most questions aimed at him and wouldn't commit to anything whatsoever.

Clegg could promise the moon on a stick, doesn't matter because he's never going to get the chance to be proved wrong.

A bit like UKIP yesterday.... "we'll abolish National Insurance and reduce Income Tax".

Oh and grant three wishes to everyone.

Clegg could promise the moon on a stick, doesn't matter because he's never going to get the chance to be proved wrong.

There's no point in having any parties other than the Conservatives and Labour then.

There's no point in having any parties other than the Conservatives and Labour then.

Don't feed the clown.

Would you honestly trust a Lib Dem goverment to be able to fulfil their pledges?

Edit: Meant to say the ideal situation I'd like to see now is a Lib-Dem coalition. This can be achieved through tactical voting, surely?

Edited by Renton

Would you honestly trust a Lib Dem goverment to be able to fulfil their pledges?

hmmm you might be asking the wrong fella there like :lol:

makemTory.jpg

Clegg came across really well. Then again as already mentioned he is definitely in the best position for these kind of debates simply due to the fact he can portion blame for our apparent woes on the other two parties and say his party will be difference.

Finding myself at the moment thinking of voting Lib Dem, but then again if they were elected my job with the NHS might not be the most secure.

Cameron came across the worst as well btw. Dodged most questions aimed at him and wouldn't commit to anything whatsoever.

School yard politics regarding the NHS from Clegg and Cameron I thought. As if we can pay for every cancer drug or run the budget from the 'front line'. :lol:

Either they are completely clueless or entirely disingenuous - take your pick.

School yard politics regarding the NHS from Clegg and Cameron I thought. As if we can pay for every cancer drug or run the budget from the 'front line'. :lol:

Either they are completely clueless or entirely disingenuous - take your pick.

You've pretty much described Cameron in one word.

I absolutely would, but then I'm never going to get the chance to be proved wrong. :lol: